Boob job vs laser hair removal?

Options
124»

Replies

• CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Boob job hands down after I lose all the weight.

I have no reason to really have hair removal.
    Where are we talking? All over?
    I find it easy to shave + I have blonde body hair + I'm not very hairy.
  • Anastasia0511
    Anastasia0511 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    If you could only pick one, which, and why?

I'm debating between these two, leaning towards a boob job since that's just more of an ''instant gratification'' type of thing, vs laser hair removal which needs multiple sessions and MIGHT not be permanent (I've got ivory skin and dark hair so I'd be the perfect candidate though.)
    Depends on whats more important right now. Some laser treatments cost as much as a boob job. I had my underarms, legs and "down there" done and it cost me upwards of $3200. But it was the best decision I made because I've been hairless for years with no touch ups needed. I'm Italian and had dark hair and it never came back even as black and thick as it got under my arms and legs. Boob job is instant gratification sure, but whats your reason for getting them? If you go to the right plastic surgeons office they have package deals and a lot of times you can get boobs and like a $1000 towards your laser treatments. Some places will even finance and you could get both done. If you do laser you should ask if they use the Candella Gentle Lase or Gentle Lase Plus and make that your first choice of laser to use. Do NOT waste your time OR money if they use the Soprano models and if you can't find a place that uses Candela which you should be able to and if you have to drive a little ways to get it done, go for it. If not then go for the Yag Gentle Yag lasers second. These things are powerful and remove tattoos, and work well for hair removal but they burn much hotter than the Candela lasers do.
  • BabyLeila23
    Options
    Laser Hair removal anyday of the week!
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Laser hair removal.

There are too many things that can go wrong with a boob job no matter HOW good the doctor is. I would never ever EVER risk having messed up boobs for the rest of my life. I have seen some horrific jobs where it looked like the women were attacked by a butcher wielding a rusty knife. I've also seen some fabulous jobs where there were no visible scars however they had other problems, like loss of sensation on one side of the breast.

No thanks! I'll take my itty bitty A's which, while some clothing doesn't quite fit me the way it should, I can go sans bra all the time.
  • amandajam2012
    Options
    Definitely would go for laser hair removal. I have great boobs though!
  • Berto0391
    Berto0391 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Hair as I have it all over me and its annoying as hell.

Edit - I'm a guy lol
  • LizHowerton
    LizHowerton Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    laser hair removal.

I don't like the look of fake boobs...also your boobs change over time ....my mother and sister in law have fake boobs they got in their 20's and are now much older and they are just hard rock boobs. Blech no thank you. I'll take the natural on that.