What's for dinner?

Options
Just because I don't know what to eat! :)

Replies

• DTFaaron
    Options
    Do you have a BBQ grill? slap on some chicken on that bad boy and steam some rice.
  • 8turboturtle8
    8turboturtle8 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Whole Wheat Pita Pizza loaded with green peppers! And some Mukimame on the side! Actually I never eat them at the same time, more like first and second course. :)
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    Lamb Chops with barley and roasted garlic broccoli
  • jiblin
    jiblin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    try this. get a Baboli pizza crust, spread refried beans low fat of course across crust. place fried turkey meat in Ole El Paso taco seasoning on top. Drench in Ole El Paso enchilada sauce, I prefer medium, cover with cheese cook in oven on 350 for about 10-15 minutes. Let cool cover with lettuce, corn tomatoes, salsa, olives, whatever. Really good cold!

Or a great Thai. slow cook ground pork till done keep juices. add fish sauce and soy sauce to taste. a tsp of beef boillion, 2 scallots, and some thai hot peppers finely chopped. simmer. Once cooked to taste take from heat, add 1-2 lemons and 1 lime. serve with raw cabbage and rice. I like to add tomatoes to mine. Very good and health.

Or finally theres the old stand by...a nice bowl of cereal :bigsmile:

Just a few choices for you...
  • 8turboturtle8
    8turboturtle8 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Do you have a BBQ grill? slap on some chicken on that bad boy and steam some rice.

Ok, that sounds really good too... Now I don't know what's for dinner!
  • creativefrugalmom
    creativefrugalmom Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Broiled Pork Chops
    Mashed potatoes (with broth and seasoning instead of milk & butter)
    Chicken Flavored Rice
  • pattitricia85
    Options
    I went to Eat Better America and am making a tomato-basil chicken pasta w/ whole wheat noodles, very easy and quick!
  • lahlie
    lahlie Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Chicken and White Bean Chilli
  • marissa4354
    Options

Unfortunately no. :(
  • marissa4354
    Options
    try this. get a Baboli pizza crust, spread refried beans low fat of course across crust. place fried turkey meat in Ole El Paso taco seasoning on top. Drench in Ole El Paso enchilada sauce, I prefer medium, cover with cheese cook in oven on 350 for about 10-15 minutes. Let cool cover with lettuce, corn tomatoes, salsa, olives, whatever. Really good cold!

Or a great Thai. slow cook ground pork till done keep juices. add fish sauce and soy sauce to taste. a tsp of beef boillion, 2 scallots, and some thai hot peppers finely chopped. simmer. Once cooked to taste take from heat, add 1-2 lemons and 1 lime. serve with raw cabbage and rice. I like to add tomatoes to mine. Very good and health.

Or finally theres the old stand by...a nice bowl of cereal :bigsmile:

Just a few choices for you...

Mmmm. These all sound delicious. Especially the first one!
  • marissa4354
    Options
    I was thinking of swinging by Wendy's for a bowl of chili - it's relatively low cal, and it's cold in Florida! Anybody ever try it? Is it worth it or should I look for an alternative?
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Baked salmon, cottage cheese, and green beans!
  • phollywood8785
    Options
    broiled fish with lemon squeezed on top yuummo!
  • cassandra1220
    cassandra1220 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'm making boneless pork loin chops with a rosemary marsala demigaze (which I don't get to have on mine :sad: ) with sauteed crimini mushrooms, baked sweet potatoes and steamed green beans. Going to try to do a consume as a starter because it is so cold here right now (in Florida...for us 30 degrees is cold) and we have no heat. Thats why Im dying to use the oven! :wink:
  • cassandra1220
    cassandra1220 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    SOOOO COLD IN FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!
  • 4healys
    4healys Posts: 44
    Options
    Pan cooked Tilapia, sauteed mushrooms and spinach, and cut green beans. That's a huge plate full of food and it's only around 200 cals for the whole thing. YUM!