Looking for online pals to keep me motivated

Options
:happy: Just started on this site last night, but Started changing my life a couple of months ago. Started out at 223, down to 208 & seem to have stuck there. Ultimate goal is to be 160 by April 2013!!!

Replies

• Ashley_Mo
    Options
    Hi I'm Ashley and that's great start. I used to be 187 and now I am done to 160.8 and I started in trying to lose the weight since January. I am confident in you that you will reach your by April 2013. Add me if you would like. If I can do it you can do it!!! ^_^
  • fitwithin
    fitwithin Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! Keep up the good work. You can both add me. I could use motivation. I was at 189 and now at 153. We can do it!
  • heathersteffensen
    heathersteffensen Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congrats on making the decision to be healthier and the lose thus far. I'm in a similar boat but just started.
  • valerie521
    valerie521 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the journey

add me :) i'm here every day !!

weekends not as active but I do log my exercise and sometime my meals (sat/sun)

Valerie
  • kie_kie
    kie_kie Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I just got started 2 months ago so I have a long way to go.

Anyone feel free to add me
  • kphelps1123
    Options
    i really started trying to lose weight almost a month ago. i started at 210 and am at 197 as of this morning. feel free to add me
  • agauthier76
    agauthier76 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too
  • tigerlinly
    tigerlinly Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    i started on Sunday start is 270 goal is 125 we can do it
  • Starlight_Shine
    Options
    me too
  • edarnick96
    edarnick96 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am also "stuck" after losing 15 pounds. Started at 202 and am now down to 187 after 2 months of diet and exercise change. I have used MFP in the past (on an iPod) and it really does help to make you more aware of what you are puting in your body. I'd be happy to help you be successful in your goal, it sounds like you have a great start already.

FYI- I just started doing the Insanity workouts, and they are truly that- INSANE. I feel I can do most workouts, but these worksouts are really challenging!
  • mekutataki
    Options
    I wish you a lot of luck there, I want to weigh about the same as well, though I haven't really set a time table. Feel free to add me!
  • drea85an
    drea85an Posts: 130
    Options
    Great start, would love to add you!
  • Frogger54
    Frogger54 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I just started logged back on after being away for awhile. Have a goal to loss 90lbs. I would love for you to add me. I am also looking for more online pals to keep me motivated. :happy:
  • hoosieral
    Options
    We are all in the same boat in certain ways. We may not look alike, eat alike, nor lose weight at the same rate, but we are brothers and sisters committed to a healthier way to live and more thoroughly enjoy our lives. I have been doing this for 10 days and find the discipline required to log and keep track of what passes these lips each day to be very helpful. Keep it going, we are all here for you and cheering your successes ! Alan
  • Shag79
    Shag79 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Congrats on the loss so far.. feel free to add me! Always looking for additional motivating friends out there!! :wink:
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I've been here for a few months now and I haven't had much involvement on the message boards and my motivation has started to suffer a little. I'll be more than willing to support others for a little support in return! Friend me if you'd like. :)
  • scottsllama
    Options
    I joined MFP last year... I started at 156/158 before I joined, and am now down to 118! I haven't had much luck finding friends on here, I am not regularly active on the message boards, but would love some new additions! Currently I'm trying to maintain my weight/maybe lose another 5-10lbs (mostly I want to tone up and figure out if I want to lose any more depends on how my body looks/feels)

Good luck everyone! If I can lose 40lbs, so can you!!!
  • hoosieral
    Options
    Keep after it ! Getting stuck is something we all face now and then. Make sure that you limit the amount artificial sweetners and butter substitutes. That stuff is really hurtful during weight loss periods. Do not get discouraged ! :wink:
  • ktmmom189
    ktmmom189 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I started this past weekend. Anyone please feel free to add me.