17 weeks later ..... 2 pics

Options

Replies

• doug4018
    doug4018 Posts: 130
    Options
    amazing transformation, good job!!! Congrats on doing it at a relatively young age, instead of waiting until your older when it's slightly harder and when your skin can recover properly. You should be very proud of your accomplishment. You also provide outstanding motivation for us still in our own transformation!
  • aadumas
    aadumas Posts: 15
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up! As for the tats, they look the same to me.
  • FJMilner
    FJMilner Posts: 407
    Options
    Still have a lot of work to do but this is what 17 weeks of hard work, a lot of fun, and a lot of learning has got me.

BEFORE
    IMG_0300.jpg

NOW
    ukyu.jpg

ytkjyyky.jpg

KEEP WORKING HARD AND RESULTS WILL COME!!!!

Tats are different....

do they look bad since the weight loss, I can't see a difference in them

That's not what I meant. In one after picture your left arm looks totally differnent then the other after picture. Same for right arm. If you didn't get new ink then those pics are not all you.

One is in a mirror which explains it. *ROLLS EYES*....
    Ps well done, great work!

Left arm will still be the left arm and ink should be same, not less in the after picture.

In the top pic you're seeing the outside of his arms, in the bottom pic you're seeing the inside....hence why the tats look different
  • teamryanmama
    Options
    Still have a lot of work to do but this is what 17 weeks of hard work, a lot of fun, and a lot of learning has got me.

BEFORE
    IMG_0300.jpg

NOW
    ukyu.jpg

ytkjyyky.jpg

Tats are different....

That's not what I meant. In one after picture your left arm looks totally differnent then the other after picture. Same for right arm. If you didn't get new ink then those pics are not all you.

Left arm will still be the left arm and ink should be same, not less in the after picture.

Lady- you've lost your mind. This is the same guy, you can tell looking at his face. The other images are in the mirror or on a webcam. They turn things around. I know this for a fact as I've done it myself. This is not the place to be accusing and negative, please take it somewhere else.

WPGJIM- Way to go! That ladies daughter is right- you're hot ;) lol
  • FJMilner
    FJMilner Posts: 407
    Options
    Btw, fantastic work, you look great x
  • illbetravelin
    illbetravelin Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    you look SO great! good job!
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Ending this whole tattoo discussion with this
    Last summer
    IMAG0178.jpg

This summer
    dfnn.jpg
  • 4aFitTina
    Options

BEFORE
    IMG_0300.jpg

NOW
    ukyu.jpg

ytkjyyky.jpg

Tats are different....

Haha, I was thinking the same thing. Mirrors switch things...duh.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Don't worry, it's only one stubborn woman who doesn't understand reflections! We know it's you, you've done GREAT work, total transformation, you should be very proud!
  • MomTo5Wow
    Options
    You look amazing .... Very inspiring !
  • 4aFitTina
    Options
    Ending this whole tattoo discussion with this
    Last summer
    IMAG0178.jpg

This summer
    dfnn.jpg

Amazing! you deserve to take a bow!
  • 4aFitTina
    Options
    Don't worry, it's only one stubborn woman who doesn't understand reflections! We know it's you, you've done GREAT work, total transformation, you should be very proud!

^^^
  • julesribar
    julesribar Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    YOWZA!!! :love:
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options

BEFORE
    IMG_0300.jpg

NOW
    ukyu.jpg

ytkjyyky.jpg

Tats are different....

THIS!! Thank you- I hate parade rainers (not a word but you get it). 0_o
  • Ras_py
    Ras_py Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    damn
  • Ras_py
    Ras_py Posts: 129 Member
    Options

BEFORE
    IMG_0300.jpg

NOW
    ukyu.jpg

ytkjyyky.jpg

Tats are different....

what a c*nt reply. i love how everybody tries to pick one apart and rip people up and claim its not them. nice work there lady
  • cdprouty
    cdprouty Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You are a machine! Nicely done.
  • AsellusReborn
    AsellusReborn Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    *whistles*

You look awesome and the tattoos don't seem to have any ill effects from your weight loss whatsoever. Even if you hadn't posted the second set of pics they're pretty obviously the same - you can even see the flash of red on the inside of your arm in both pics. I guess angles are a little different so it might be confusing but they look the same to me. -shrugs-
  • KJoy7
    KJoy7 Posts: 246
    Options
    you look great!! Very hot!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!