3 Day Diet or Cardiac Diet

Has anyone ever tried the 3 Day Diet? If so can you please give me information on how you made out. Was it worth it? Did you feel hungry? If you lose, did you gain it right back on days 4, 5, etc...

I was told you could lose up to 10 lbs during the 3 days.

Not that I am looking for a quick fix, but if I can combine it along with my exercise and healthy eating on the days to follow, it would be a great jump start.

Thanks in advance for your responses. :smile:

Replies

• avocado12
    avocado12 Posts: 197 Member
    I did it , lost 7lbs in 3 days. Wasn't that hungry (drink tons of water) and didn't gain it back,
  • Tonekupone
    Tonekupone Posts: 12 Member
    3 day diet worked for me. The first cycle (3 days) I lost 8 pounds then was off for 4 days and ate sensible meals. The 2nd cycle I lost 7 pounds more. I am going to continue this diet for 30 days just to see if I can lose 25 lbs.
  • mlb091582
    mlb091582 Posts: 4 Member
    Hey! I started the 3 day diet today and am hoping it works for me. I've used it in the past when I really only needed to drop 15lbs or so but now I need to lose about 100 :( I just had twins.

Keep me posted!

Meg
  • I just finished today and I lost 9 pounds, I am so excited to do it again in 4 days. But i was wondering if you could wait 2 days instead of 4 i am excited to loose more weight.