Wooo-Hoooo!!!

MrsBlaze
MrsBlaze Posts: 52
edited September 20 in Success Stories
I just walked (at a very brisk pace) on my treadmill for 45 minutes and it didn't even kill me!!:happy: :happy: :happy:

I walked over two MILES!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Normally a 10 minute walk at that pace would have literally had me hyperventilating, but I DID IT and I feel AWESOME!! :drinker:

Just wanted to share in my little success!! :blushing: :blushing:

Everyone have a good day!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Good Job, Keep it up and those 54 pounds will be history!!!
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Great job! Keep it up, and who knows, you might start running! :tongue: I started walking and did 4 miles, then 6 miles, then I started running and now run about 3-3.5 miles three times a week. :bigsmile: Keep it up! It takes time, but you will get fitter, stronger, and slimmer!
  • Pucky
    Pucky Posts: 5
    Many many many years ago, I would run- not willingly, as it was a job requirement in the Army. After leaving it, I left running and exercise in general behind. Now, I wish I had kept it up. The first mile seems horrible, and the second? Shoot, why double the pain. HOWEVER, each step you take today helps in getting fitter and reaching your goals. I have to remind myself I'm not 18 anymore, and that things take longer. I'm sitll in the walking phase, and haven't yet reached running again...but it will happen!

Congratulations!!
    Pucky
  • emmab3ar
    emmab3ar Posts: 110 Member
    Congrats that is awesome.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!