Time to buy a new scale

Any suggestions? I want something digital. I don't have a ton of money to spend on a scale, but I'm willing to spend a bit more if its worth it. Mine is kinda old, and the one at the Y is one of those old double bar scales you used to see at Dr.s offices. It weighed me at 177-174 today, that's just not accurate enough for me!

Replies

• kadins_momma07
    kadins_momma07 Posts: 328 Member
    I just have a digital HealthO'Meter one from Walmart, works great. Doesn't record past weights or anything like that but I record it on MFP anyway, so it gets the job done.
  • kadins_momma07
    kadins_momma07 Posts: 328 Member
    And I don't remeber how much it was, but it was no more than $30 for sure!
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    I bought a digital at CVS for 9.99. LOL Works just fine. Nothing fancy.
  • swonn
    swonn Posts: 323 Member
    Digital Health-o-Meter from Walmart for $19.99. It will record data for two people.
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    I bought a Weight Watchers digital scale last year. It can hold your profile information, give you all kinds of readings. At first, I logged all the readings. Now I just want to see my weight. I think it's very accurate - seems to be the same as my doctor's scale at least. I found it at Kmart for around $38, I think.
  • slindsey137
    slindsey137 Posts: 214 Member
    Thanks, I dont even need anything that remembers info, just reads my weight!
  • mfp_1
    mfp_1 Posts: 516 Member
    It's more important to weigh your food than your body. Do you have digital kitchen scales?