oh my gosh i found love :)

Options
I for the first time in my 23 years of living tried brussle sprouts.....and i love them, i made them in them in the oven with potatoes, sweet peppers and onions :) i have ate them everyday for the past 5 days...i believe i have a unhealthy obsession for them

Replies

• DanaDark
    DanaDark Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    You madam, are nasty.

It's all about steamed broccoli.
  • Mollymct
    Options
    I was over 30 before I discovered them!! LOVE them roasted. Even the frozen ones are decent, though I like the fresh baby Brussels sprouts the best. Yum!!
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    I for the first time in my 23 years of living tried brussle sprouts.....and i love them, i made them in them in the oven with potatoes, sweet peppers and onions :) i have ate them everyday for the past 5 days...i believe i have a unhealthy obsession for them

THAT'S how I am about portabellas nom nom nom!
  • jessica0danielle
    jessica0danielle Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    lol not nasty they are wonderful..i like the fresh baby ones also :bigsmile:
  • Springfield_Rocks
    Options
    You madam, are nasty.

It's all about steamed broccoli.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Cute! I love it when people are light hearted here.
  • rjsimpson2002
    rjsimpson2002 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I might give them a try - but only if you're SURE!
  • jessica0danielle
    jessica0danielle Posts: 70 Member
    Options

oh trust me cut the baby sprouts in half and put baby potaotes onions and sweet peppers in a pan with a little olive oil and cook on 350 for 15 minutes turn everything over and cook another 15 (until the sprouts are browned) and enjoy..i eat that with chicken EVERYNIGHT lol
  • Springfield_Rocks
    Options

oh trust me cut the baby sprouts in half and put baby potaotes onions and sweet peppers in a pan with a little olive oil and cool on 350 for 15 minutes turn everything over and cook another 15 (until the sprouts are browned) and enjoy..i eat that with chicken EVERYNIGHT lol

Mmmmm sounds yummy! :tongue:
  • mama2mila
    Options
    hmmmm..... may have to try!

I'm 29, and just recently discovered I LOVE roasted broccoli, green beans, asparagus, now love bell peppers... I have forced myself to try all of them, and now love them all. I cannot believe how many years I lived without! (well, my mother's idea of cooking any veggie was mush!)
  • rjsimpson2002
    rjsimpson2002 Posts: 116 Member
    Options

oh trust me cut the baby sprouts in half and put baby potaotes onions and sweet peppers in a pan with a little olive oil and cook on 350 for 15 minutes turn everything over and cook another 15 (until the sprouts are browned) and enjoy..i eat that with chicken EVERYNIGHT lol

OK - next shop I do when I get back from holiday I will get some sprouts and give it a whirl :-)
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Oh, definitely the fresh ones are best. If you like cabbage and broccoli and such, you will enjoy Brussels sprouts............they can soemtimes have a little bit of aftertaste, but the fresher the better!

I gotta go buy some now!!!
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options

5 days? doesn't that result in

SafeEscape_01_cmyk_8.jpg
  • cbevan1229
    cbevan1229 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Love me some Brussels Sprouts.

If you like them roasted, also try roasted cauliflower. Yum.