Eyes OFF the Scale...

Options
I am having one of those days where I've been on track for several days and the darn scale actually goes up. I know that logically there will be fluctuations and that sometimes it takes a few days to see the results of good behaviour, but it's still frustrating! I was going to have some drinks tomorrow but might have to skip it if I can't get that number to go down in the morning.

I know...I am watching the scale too much.

Replies

• ccdo
    ccdo Posts: 217
    Options
    oh tell me all about that i experience it too many times and in order for the numbers to go down to me i restrict all the foods i love to extremely healthy, low calorie and not too filling and by next day its back to normal good luck

:flowerforyou:
  • kym_lewis08
    Options
    I had the same problem. I've made myself a schedule. I only weigh in every Friday around 9pm-ish. I would drive myself crazy if not.
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    That's the spirit!!! :drinker:

It's a tricky balance sometimes:
    to weigh or not to weigh, that is the question!!! :bigsmile: :laugh:

I'm still in Holiday Denial & we're having a party on Sat.
    So I'm OFF that scale until next week...... maybe!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I figure once a week is MORE than enough for weighing in! :wink: I weigh in on Tuesdays, and call em "Fat Tuesday"! :laugh:
  • kym_lewis08
    Options
    I figure once a week is MORE than enough for weighing in! :wink: I weigh in on Tuesdays, and call em "Fat Tuesday"! :laugh:

:laugh: Fat Tuesday!!
  • ks2001
    ks2001 Posts: 40
    Options
    Thanks all, I will try and start weighing just once a week. (After tomorrow!!) LOL!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I do this compulsively as well. I noticed if it is up, due to salt intake or hormones, I get bummed and may go off of my plan, So, I am trying to weigh in on Sundays. This keeps me accountable for the weekend. Seems like I have a tendancy to overeat on Fri or Sat when we might go out to eat. I can relate to you! Now, stay off of those scales Missy...it's once a week for you! :wink: