Newbie with A LOT of weight to lose!

Options
Hi all, I'm Tracy. I have 123lbs to lose on my journey. I know it's not gonna be easy, but it'll definitely be exciting! I'm looking forward to eating healthier, exercising more, and doing things I've always wanted to do, but never could...like jogging. I'm not there yet, but soon. So far I've lost 12lbs. Anyone else on here have 100lbs+ to lose?

P.S. Feel free to add me as a friend, I need all the encouragement and support I can get! Thanks.

Replies

• aberge6
    aberge6 Posts: 6
    Options
    I don't have 100+ to lose, but I have thirty that I'm doing everything I can to lose, and then an extra ten that would be nice. My problem is fitting my work out (Insanity) into my busy lifestyle. What are you doing for fitness?! I hope it all goes well with you!
  • TracyDiva28
    Options
    I don't have 100+ to lose, but I have thirty that I'm doing everything I can to lose, and then an extra ten that would be nice. My problem is fitting my work out (Insanity) into my busy lifestyle. What are you doing for fitness?! I hope it all goes well with you!

I haven't officially started working out on a consistant basis like I should. I do a walking dvd every now and then. I did join the gym, but I have yet to go. I bought new shoes and workout clothes, and have yet to go:( A little intimidating, but I know once I get in the habit of going, I'll love it, My plan is to start working out 3 x's a week. Whether it's at the gym, or at home. I bought a strength training dvd that I'm gonna do tomorrow.
  • loserplease
    loserplease Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am Suzie and I have 150 lbs to lose. I have lost 11 so far but just cutting out fast food. I am 39 and want to be a healthy 40. I need to start exercising but just have not done it yet. I just can't get off the sofa! Ugh! I would love to be your friend on this journey.
  • dewdrops4life
    Options
    I'm close, I need to lose 80lbs. Just started, and I'm excited, but know it's going to be a long, hard road ahead. Add me if you'd like to. So far I've only got 1 person on here, and would love more of a network. We can all work together and overcome the beast :)
  • TracyDiva28
    Options
    Thanks guys, I will definitely be adding you all as friends. loserplease, the hardest part is starting, especially if we're not used to exercising, but we WILL do this!