ladies: don't hate me but...

Options
what was your starting and current underwear size ? I know it's private, but I'd just like to see the change :)

Replies

• RestartThisRight
    Options
    large and 36 c/d now im a medium and a 34 b...almost a D:
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I wore an xlarge in undies and a 40 DDD. Now I'm a Medium in undies and a 34 D.
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    I was an 18/20 in Lane Bryant underwear and a 42D (or 40DD depending). I am now struggling to find underwear and bras I like. I can still order some Lane Bryant bras online in a 36D and some of them work (not strapless though) but I need a place to get decent underwear (I am not thrilled with the ones from Victoria's Secret). Pant size is about a 6 so if anyone has suggestions I am open.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    XL undies and 38F bra.

Now to medium undies and 34C-D bra! (I'm still breastfeeding my daughter, it fluctuates. Meh.)
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I started at 262 lbs, i was wearing a 40 DD usually but they were starting to get tight and i was starting to overflow the cups. Now im in a 38DD and had to get rid of all my 40s. Even a couple of my 38s are loose.

As for panties, i was in a 2x. Now im 1x or sometimes even a 'normal' extra large. This is with 25 lbs gone... I cant wait to see what the next 25 will make me look like :)
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    XL and now I'm a medium. Bra size has gone down drastically from 38H to 34DD/E.
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    my bra size use to be 40E now im a 34C nearly a B :(
  • sexikc
    sexikc Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Im glad you asked this...I have ginormous breasts and it is hard to find bras...I like the results that the ladies have posted so far....I can look forward to my bra size going down!
  • hmarch77
    hmarch77 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Size 11/ 12 undies (maybe an xxl), depending on where I buy them from, and anow in a size 8(don't know what letter size) and bra was a 44 C now a 40 B :( I have always been smaller chested and have lost quite a bit in that area. I hate it, but what can I do except maybe get them done when I reach my goal weight.
  • samiamfish23
    Options
    I went from I dont know what size undies down to about a L and from a 42/44DDD to a 36C. The bra size was the most awesome!
  • TheArmadillo
    TheArmadillo Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Im glad you asked this...I have ginormous breasts and it is hard to find bras...I like the results that the ladies have posted so far....I can look forward to my bra size going down!

ditto - I'm down (ha!) to a 38H at the moment :embarassed: . I'm liking these people who said they dropped to C/D. Though as I was a DD as a slim 15yo I'm really worried that I will still end up with comedy sized boobs :grumble: I'm hoping tightening everything by lifting heavy will help.
  • nynvilva
    nynvilva Posts: 54
    Options
    I had similar problems too trying to find bras that worked (34F myself) - especially strapless! Fantasie is a GREAT brand and the best strapless I have ever used! They range from $56 to ~$100 in price, but they last a long time and are great quality. They are sold in Nordtroms. If you don't have one, you can also order them online through Lionslair Designs (Fantasie is an European brand and is not sold in all stores). Also, Lionslair has fanTASTIC swimsuits for us larger busted ladies. http://www.lionslairdesigns.com/

I hope this helps! Good luck on your journey!
  • Lkoblara
    Lkoblara Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    can I just say that I'm so relieved that no one has used the word "panties" yet. I HATE that word.

That being said, I'm also looking forward to having less bum to cover eventually :)
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I was an 18/20 in Lane Bryant underwear and a 42D (or 40DD depending). I am now struggling to find underwear and bras I like. I can still order some Lane Bryant bras online in a 36D and some of them work (not strapless though) but I need a place to get decent underwear (I am not thrilled with the ones from Victoria's Secret). Pant size is about a 6 so if anyone has suggestions I am open.

If you have an "Aerie" store near you (they are the underwear version of American Eagle), their underwear is AMAZING. They sell them Online too!

I started in an XL, in a M/L depending on sizing. Pants size 6/8. 38D to a 34D/32DD bra.
  • wisters
    wisters Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    interesting question...
    medium panties to small panties and 38C to 36B with a weight loss of 32lbs (so far)
  • SugarGirl6
    Options
    large underies, 34D, now small undies, 36C
  • NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Small/34D then (thanks office beer fridge and free lunches) Medium/34DD now back to Small/34D. (Extra small if La Senza, their sizing is silly.)
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Large VS undies - now medium
    38 VS FULL C - now 36 C but have to wear a demi cup as full coverage is too big!
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    XL, starting and M current. Starting weight 202 current 177 (with strength training)

Oh, you meant boobies? uhhh, 38H and now 36G
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options

nice bras I found at Kohls and JC Penny. Bali SmoothU is the brand. Really nice fitting and very similar to Lane Bryants :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!