Can someone give me advice on my diary?

Options
I've been quite good I think for 4 days on just eating healthy foods but I've been feeling a bit weird in my gut lately. I suspect it may be from eating too many fruits and vegetables (my boyfriend works at an organic grocer and always brings loads of fruit home....which I love!).
I really want to lose weight but I think I may be eating too many healthy foods which I know translates to too many calories = no weight loss.

Can you tell me what you think I need to change?

Thanks so much!

Replies

• jshort152
    Options
    You may be feeling a little odd because you're not used to the fiber you are getting a lot more of in your veggies and fruits. As long as your at a caloric deficit compared to how much exercise you are getting you will be in great shape. If you have any questions or comments just let me know, hope this helps!

Jesse Short
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    nothing... Your body is now going "hey, what are you doing?" where are the other sugars and the process stuff?

think of what you are doing the same as a smoker trying to quit. Their body goes "hey, where is that stuff, you know, the Nicotine! I WANT IT"

HEHE..

your body is doing the same with the food,

as with ANYTHING, wean into healthy, or you can put your body into a shock...IMO
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,565 Member
    Options
    I notice you arent eating back any calories from working out.

Pro tip: Eat back calories burned.
  • CottonCandyKisses
    CottonCandyKisses Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You could use alot more protein.
  • wewon
    wewon Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I've been quite good I think for 4 days on just eating healthy foods but I've been feeling a bit weird in my gut lately. I suspect it may be from eating too many fruits and vegetables (my boyfriend works at an organic grocer and always brings loads of fruit home....which I love!).
    I really want to lose weight but I think I may be eating too many healthy foods which I know translates to too many calories = no weight loss.

Can you tell me what you think I need to change?

Thanks so much!

"Feeling a bit weird in my gut" is that a polite way of saying that you're pooping very regularly?

Your diet looks fine to me. You're eating a healthy amount of fruits and veggies and not getting too much junk.