Starting Power90 (classic) on Jan. 18th -- looking for P90 b

Options
Hi all! :flowerforyou: I'm Mande -- 29 years old, trying to get fit as I enter my 30s this year.

I received Power90 from my Dad for Christmas and I have been planning to start it this month. I am currently finishing up Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred, then will be taking a week off before starting in on P90. I would love to have a buddy or three (or however many are interested!) to accompany me in the journey. I found that having a group to stay accountable with really helped me get through the 30 day shred, and I have no doubt that P90 will be an even bigger challenge.

Please stop in and say hello if you're interested!

Replies

• butifulmom
    Options
    Hey Mande, My name is Julie...butifulmom...I have P90 but am working on a different program right now. I would love to work out with you though. Are you signed up on the wowy website? Work Out With You. Let me know if you want to get on that website. I can add you as a success buddy, and we can work out together, or at the very least, keep each other accountable!

Julie
  • Mande_G
    Mande_G Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Hey Mande, My name is Julie...butifulmom...I have P90 but am working on a different program right now. I would love to work out with you though. Are you signed up on the wowy website? Work Out With You. Let me know if you want to get on that website. I can add you as a success buddy, and we can work out together, or at the very least, keep each other accountable!

Julie

Nice to meet, you Julie!

I thought I was signed up on wowy, but can't seem to find my login information. I'll have to get back to you on that one. :laugh: What program are you currently working on, if I may ask?

Thanks for your reply, by the way!
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,742 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a hybrid of Slim in 6 (for my cardio) and Power 90 (for my strength training). If you want to WOWY with me, I'm PJilly there too.

Off to do some SI6 right now. Bye!