Any brides wanting to lose weight before the big day?

Options

Replies

• bebeelynn
    Options
    I'm the maid of honor in my sister's wedding and I'm trying to lose weight. It's in 5 weeks! 11.5 lbs to my goal weight but I'd be delighted to be within 5 or 6 lbs of that.
  • deanna5776
    deanna5776 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Getting married May 24, 2013....

Would love the support. i joined a Brides 2013 group but no one is ever on there :)

good luck ladies!!!!!!!!
  • Kellster30
    Kellster30 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Me me me! I'm getting married on May 4, 2013!
  • amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Bride to be here too! Anyone is free to add me as well! :)
  • Uuuhlexis
    Uuuhlexis Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    This is the whole reason I signed up!
  • Uuuhlexis
    Uuuhlexis Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Gotta get him to ask me first ..... hehehe
    haha Me too, but we're ring shopping ;)
  • Nikkei24
    Nikkei24 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    My wedding is July 2014. I'm not shedding for the wedding but it'll def be a perk
  • pink2lady
    pink2lady Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Wedding August 23rd, 2013 in Hawaii (just him and I) and then a 7 day Hawaii Cruise!!! Haven't even tried on dresses I have some time to conquer this weight issue and get healthy/happy! SW 217 CW 197 GW 145 or more I am 5.3" 46 years old
  • futurestarz
    Options
    Hi everyone! Getting married June 15, 2013. I joined about a month and a half ago and have lost 10 lb so far. Still have at least 40-50 to go before my wedding. Not exactly sure what my goal weight is yet :) My mom is coming in to town in 29 days to try on dresses. Hoping to lose a few more pounds before then. Feel free to add me.
  • planettea
    Options
    Another Bride to Be! We are getting married in September 2013. I've got a long way to go, but I'm excited about the process!
  • hunny2179
    Options
    My wedding is 3 weeks away. and I reached my goal of 5lbs (after pigging out all winter). It took me over 3 months to lose the 6lbs (lost an extra pound as a bonus!) since I wasn't really big to start with. But I feel SO much better, and all my cloths fit me. It's changed my eating habits. Definitely go for it. You'll be glad you did it. :happy:
  • gendoll
    gendoll Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married on June 29th 2013 on the 11th anniversary of the day we started dating.

SW was 215,
    CW 196.6
    GW is 150 for now. I will re-evaluate once I get there.
    5'4, 31 years old.

I'm not losing weight just for the wedding but it sure is a good motivator, since I don't want to be the fat chick in my own wedding photos. Feel free to add me.
  • sparkgrandma
    Options
    I hve the perfect bride solution it is called the 24 day challenge. I just took it. lost 10 lbs and 10.25 in in 24 days... go read my story www.sparkgrandma.com
  • Jnovicio
    Options
    i;m getting married MAY 25, 2013! and i want to shed 40-50 pounds!
  • 55AngelH55
    55AngelH55 Posts: 117
    Options
    I'm here!!!! 2/9/13!!!! add me add me add me! :)
  • littlehedgy
    littlehedgy Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    yep yep september of next year! and I want to be the hottest chick there. My best friend is my maid of honor and she's so beautiful it is sickening. I want to be able to stand next to her and not feel short and dumpy haha
  • sarahkjustice
    Options
    I am!! Getting married may 18th next year. Me and my soon-to-be hubby have started doing this together probably about a month ago. This website has helped me a lot so far. I haven't added anyone on here yet. Not sure how that works, but I would love the extra motivation too :D.
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Getting married October 7th, so close!! Last I weighed in I was 119.2 which is 4.2 pounds away my from my initial goal. I want to stay between 110-115. I only recently (last month or so) buckled down, eating less, listening to when I'm actually hungry and not just bored and consistently working out. Hoping for another loss tomorrow =]
  • annjohnson85
    Options
    I also am a bride to be and have a significant amount of weight to lose. You're right, we can do this! Good luck to ya!
  • Prettyharu
    Options
    I too am a bride to be who is trying to lose weight and for other reasons. I am getting married next year in Myrtle Beach, SC! I would like to lose at least 50lbs. So far I have no idea how much I have lost. LOL But I know I am losing it.