any 20-30 something friends

Options
I am new to the group just began today. I am looking for positive and motivating friends 20-30 years old. I am at 200 pounds. my goal weight is 134 pounds. friends who are honest but not harsh with their comments are welcome. my biggest thing is correcting my eating. I've been undereating in calories for a long time. I have heard people who struggle with ED's are often controversial here but I am one asking for help to eat correctly would appreciate support, encouragement , kindness and understanding as I am working to sort this thing out. find my correct calories to eat etc. thank you

Replies

• fairyT83
    fairyT83 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I'm currently 220lbs and looking for support to I've been guilty of major undereating to and now I'm looking to re-educate myself, add me if you like.

Claire
  • benevolent13
    Options
    Hello,
    I am also trying to learn to eat correctly, and in a healthy way. I struggled with an eating disorder when I was younger, so I can understand the conflict. I've kind of learned that it's not about dieting, your diet is what you eat, and I just have to learn to eat the right way. I am 24 and have 100 pounds to lose. I'm here if you need any support, as I could use it to. I'm new as well, just joined last week, but just started participating in the community today.
  • amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 -- feel free to add me! :)
  • Robinsond61
    Options
    21 here if ya need some support
  • buffyangel2000
    buffyangel2000 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I too need to lose just over 100lbs, I'm also trying to eat more healthy and meeting my calorie intake but I find that is very hard, I rarely eat breakfast cause I usually get up around 11am, what I find is I'm so full way before I meet my calorie goal.

Always looking for friends, add me.
  • aasshhll33yy
    Options
    I'm 24.. I have nearly 50lbs to lose until my goal weight. I've lost about 34 so far. I'm still trying to be stronger than my cravings or desires especially ones that are right in my face. I definitely need positive encouragement through all of this--
    If anyone is interested.. Please feel free to add me! :)
    ashley..!! :)
  • JacilynAustin
    Options
    hey im new also and im looking for new friends to help motivate and support each other. feel free to add me im 23