Army wife and gastric patient

Options
Hi all I am Kelli, I had the gastric sleeve done in July 2011, and have hit a horrible 6month plateau in my weight loss. I eat little (less than 1200 cal/day) and have to cut in in half roughly but I seems to have a hard time staying full. I have a wonderful 3 yr old son and 2 large hyper mutts at home. Because of my Army lifestyle I often have no sitter or husband at home and could really use some good exercises (low impact I have a back and knee injury) I can do with my son as I stay home with him most of the time. I give good encouragement to others, but never myself, I am hoping that maybe having my own "cheering squad" may help me get through all this!

Replies

• shortybb26
    shortybb26 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    We are similar. I usually do not give myself props for anything either especially when it comes to my weight.. I love the supportive community here and together we can do it once and for all. I know it. I do not know if you are a gamer but kinnect and Wii are fun to do and would be great during nap time.
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    whoa
  • mekutataki
    Options
    I did have a kinect but we had to sell it because of a financial downfall. I played kinect sports a ton. I plan to get another one once my husband deploys (I miss Skyrim!).