Where is all my young at heart people?????

Options
Sorry had to do it, saw the other post about 18-25 being young and thought hmm, can't really set an age on that. The body changes, but the spirit does not! Feel free to add me people I love to help motivate and meet new people!

Trey

Replies

• Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I may be 58 but I think and act like I am still 25. And if I can dress like it someday, I am damn well going to! :happy:
  • lg3703
    lg3703 Posts: 190
    Options
    I'm 42 and a he** of a lot more fun now than I was at 18. Then I was too busy caring what people thought. :smokin:
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I may be 58 but I think and act like I am still 25. And if I can dress like it someday, I am damn well going to! :happy:

Love your attitude! I'm 53 but don't feel a day over 17. I don't really want to dress like a 17-year-old, but I am enjoying wearing shorter shorts this year!
  • tmj2191
    tmj2191 Posts: 76
    Options
    I'm 42 and a he** of a lot more fun now than I was at 18. Then I was too busy caring what people thought. :smokin:

This is just too true!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    LOL. I'm surprised this thread wasn't created sooner actually.
  • ramgi
    ramgi Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    There is a certain amount of arrogance that comes with youth. It eventually fads as you realize you either get old or you die. Having a youthful spirit is more important. I love this post!
  • JoeGa
    JoeGa Posts: 25
    Options
    Yeah, add me to this group. like to see success stories at any age group, but many of the 20-somethings I have been seeing here are "OMG, I've got 3 lbs I gotta lose"....lol... more of a look at me crowd, not all, but many....
  • Hazzie7543
    Hazzie7543 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    37 over here and I think the older I am getting the more immature I am getting. lol I am a toys r us kid! 4-life! lol I will say I think the weight coming off has a lot to do with it! So let's bring it. I really do hate the saying you need to act and dress your age! WTF is that? Come on,who set all of that? lol
  • stacdjen
    stacdjen Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I just had my 37th birthday **cough cough** 29th birthday. I feel younger every day. My goal is to be one heck of a hot 40 year old. I have a teenage daughter and it kills her when I raid her closet. But dang it I deserve to look cute too. :)
  • tmj2191
    Options
    Yeah, add me to this group. like to see success stories at any age group, but many of the 20-somethings I have been seeing here are "OMG, I've got 3 lbs I gotta lose"....lol... more of a look at me crowd, not all, but many....

Nothing better to see than a person reaching their goals when it comes to their fitness, and very true their are a lot of people on MFP that don't have much to lose or do not realize its more of a lifestyle change to achieve a healthy balance in life.
  • tmj2191
    Options
    Happy belated Birthday stacdjen!!!!!
  • LosingWeight4Good
    LosingWeight4Good Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    “Age is just a number. It's totally irrelevant unless, of course, you happen to be a bottle of wine.” Joan Collins, English actress
  • danabromley
    danabromley Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 and I know I'll never feel old, it just not me. I definately feel young, as long as I don't look in the mirror.
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options

^^this! lg3703 are you my twin? Same age and I was thinking EXACTLY the same thing! LOL

Anyways, feel free to add me if you fall into this category as well. My diary is open also.
  • Cathy7794
    Cathy7794 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Yes! I've stopped caring what people think and now I'm just out to have as much fun as possible while I'm still young enough to enjoy myself. I don't feel a day over 21, and I try hard not to act like I'm 41. Having more fun in my 40's than in my 30's. :drinker:
  • ktb1962
    ktb1962 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm 49 and feel more like 20-something, act like it too sometimes :wink: This is a great topic!
  • JamCubeChi
    JamCubeChi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    55+ here but sure don't feel like it. Of course some days my body lets me know it but the mind is stillmaybe in the 30's range.:love: