New on here

Options
Hey everyone, I've been on this site for a week and a half and I love it. I find that it helps keep me motivated. Just looking for friends and advice on how to stay motivated and workout tips. :bigsmile:

Replies

• Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    add me, I'm fun. No, really..........
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options

He is actually kinda boring... oh whoops.. did I say that out loud?
  • mlegosz
    mlegosz Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've been here a while but only just started getting into the community aspect of the site. I find it really helps with the motivation. My food diary is also open to friends to see.
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options

You've just never facetimed w/ me......... ;-)
  • priyaFitnessFreak
    priyaFitnessFreak Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi Marirosa! I'm kindof new too. Would like to make a few friends to get motivated.
  • willboyles
    willboyles Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    All of y'all are welcome to add me as well, just started interacting with community and everyone is right it can be inspirational, hilarious and instructive with friends. And I gotta face time that guy....jk.
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options

wtf is facetime?
  • trinitylyons01
    trinitylyons01 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! Anyone is always welcome to add me as a friend. I love the support and encouragement I get from the members here and I know it has made a difference in my weight loss journey. Knowing how important encouragement is to me I do my best to give it back to others daily.

In any event, good luck to you and never give up! WE CAN DO THIS! :happy:
  • Marirosa79
    Options
    Hi everyone! Nice to meet all of you! Looking forward to continuing this journey with new friends :flowerforyou:
  • princessjanay
    Options
    Hi My name is Ashley Johnson. I been had an account to this site but never got on it. But once i did, i really like it. Friend me :)
  • Purple_Orchid_87
    Purple_Orchid_87 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    please feel free to take a look at my profile and if you think we can motivate each other, please feel free to add me
  • jonwv
    jonwv Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me if you want....anybody can for that matter
  • DennyCakes
    Options
    Hey guys I'm new here too! I'm actually MariRosa79 little sister and we're on this journey together. :happy: We are both missing the self-disciple gene, so we both need all the support and tips we can get! :laugh:
  • Cese27
    Cese27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options

iPhone video chat service where he will show u he's little tinker and expect you to get your kit off,am I right?

wtf is facetime?