New on here

Hey everyone, I've been on this site for a week and a half and I love it. I find that it helps keep me motivated. Just looking for friends and advice on how to stay motivated and workout tips. :bigsmile:

Replies

• Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    add me, I'm fun. No, really..........
  • add me, I'm fun. No, really..........

He is actually kinda boring... oh whoops.. did I say that out loud?
  • mlegosz
    mlegosz Posts: 74 Member
    Feel free to add me! I've been here a while but only just started getting into the community aspect of the site. I find it really helps with the motivation. My food diary is also open to friends to see.
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member

You've just never facetimed w/ me......... ;-)
  • priyaFitnessFreak
    priyaFitnessFreak Posts: 105 Member
    Hi Marirosa! I'm kindof new too. Would like to make a few friends to get motivated.
  • willboyles
    willboyles Posts: 44 Member
    All of y'all are welcome to add me as well, just started interacting with community and everyone is right it can be inspirational, hilarious and instructive with friends. And I gotta face time that guy....jk.
  • add me, I'm fun. No, really..........

wtf is facetime?
  • trinitylyons01
    trinitylyons01 Posts: 126 Member
    Welcome to the site! Anyone is always welcome to add me as a friend. I love the support and encouragement I get from the members here and I know it has made a difference in my weight loss journey. Knowing how important encouragement is to me I do my best to give it back to others daily.

In any event, good luck to you and never give up! WE CAN DO THIS! :happy:
  • Hi everyone! Nice to meet all of you! Looking forward to continuing this journey with new friends :flowerforyou:
  • Hi My name is Ashley Johnson. I been had an account to this site but never got on it. But once i did, i really like it. Friend me :)
  • Purple_Orchid_87
    Purple_Orchid_87 Posts: 517 Member
    please feel free to take a look at my profile and if you think we can motivate each other, please feel free to add me
  • jonwv
    jonwv Posts: 362 Member
    feel free to add me if you want....anybody can for that matter
  • Hey guys I'm new here too! I'm actually MariRosa79 little sister and we're on this journey together. :happy: We are both missing the self-disciple gene, so we both need all the support and tips we can get! :laugh:
  • Cese27
    Cese27 Posts: 626 Member

iPhone video chat service where he will show u he's little tinker and expect you to get your kit off,am I right?

wtf is facetime?