Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Semi new with a LOT of weight to lose :/

So hi, I used to use this site a long time ago. I gave up, because with my living situation it was hard to eat right. That's different now, and I've dropped ten pounds, but I've got a long way to go. Over a hundred pounds!, That's embarrassing to say. I'm tired of being told I have a pretty face, or wondering if I'll fit in a chair, of not being able to shop in stores, of the rude looks I get when I'm just looking in stores It'd be cool to be friends with people in the same or similar situation. And to the other new people, don't give up on your goal, I would have been a lot lighter now if I stuck with this. Motivation helps me a lot, we can help each other out. I really want to be healthy, I'm only 20 I never should have let my weight get this high, but it's time for a change Feel free to add me, I want to be friends. (:

Replies

• Hi and welcome to the sight. I joined not too long ago but I have found it a tremendous help in tracking my weight, inches and food intake. I am going to shoot you over a friends request.
  • TiffGP
    TiffGP Posts: 5 Member
    Hi I'm new to the site. I just joined Aug.2. I will send you a friend request.
  • Hey, I'm new to the site as of today and can totally relate to everything you're saying. I'm 22 and feel like I've already failed at life. But now I realize the only way I'll fail is if I don't give it 110%. If you;re looking for a "support buddy" send me a friend request! Good luck and Best wishes!