Not anything to do with weightloss, but one more victory :-)

Options
Shayzeepoo
Shayzeepoo Posts: 178 Member
My teeth!! I hate braces, I hate having them as an adult.. But they are working so fast :-)

98eb9c72.jpg

It's been 3.5 months and I decided to compare and see all the changes, and omg they are almost completely straight!!!

:-)

Any other people out there that have/had braces as an adult?

Replies

• bohonomad
    bohonomad Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I haven't had braces cause all my wonky teeth are on bottom but wow what a difference!!
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I had them as a child... in 7th grade I had BRACES HEADGEAR AND GLASSES... Thank GOODNESS it only lasted 18 months lol.
  • brooshie
    brooshie Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    i had braces TWICE ! that was a horrible time. can you imagine getting them taken off, only to be told that you need them again?

ugh, THE NIGHTMARE
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I had braces from 8th-12th grade. Straightened my teeth amazingly well, but I didn't wear my retainer like I should have and I didn't get my wisdom teeth out when I got them off like I should have. Now a few are slightly out of place again and my wisdom teeth are causing me so much trouble now, I have an appt for monday and am hoping to get them out by the end of the month. Maybe then the others will fall back into place then. Good luck with them they really do work and do what ever the Ortho tells you to.