Back yet again...

Hi everyone, Been on the site for about two weeks and finally got around to posting a picture and introducing myself. Really never was keen on having my picture taken because I was ashamed so it took some time to find one, which I am disgusted by. The biggest I got was 347 sometime in 2007. I did not get on a scale for a long time so my weight may have been higher before I started to diet.. I had dieted down to 259 about 3 months ago prior to returning to work.. But once I got back to work I put on 40lbs in about 4 months... I have lost some I am down to 284 depending on what square of tile in the bathroom it is on... So I still have made progress, which I am happy about..But it never seems to be enough for me I want it all right away.. But I am trying my best to take it one day at a time.

I suffer from OCD (which I am on medication for) so my calorie intake is usually under 500 cals a day. I know this is wrong but with the chaos my life is in with cut hours at work and going through a bankruptcy this is the one thing I feel I can control.. I drink allot of coffee to stay full but do not work out that often maybe once every two weeks.. I am working on changing my way of thinking and upping my cals to a more healthy level. My wife is also on this site and doing it the right way. she is making great progress. She is making me healthy meals which I eat once a day. This entire thing would not be possible without her..

I would like to make some friends and try in time to get to a healthy calorie intake but it will be hard... So I need some understanding friends..

Replies

• lahard0
    lahard0 Posts: 13 Member
    Good Luck! It sounds like you already understand that you should be consuming more calories so you seem to be on the right track. Working with your wife as a team is awesome! So many people lack the support they need at home. Lucky you!!! Hope you have the progress that you are looking for. Follow what you know is right concerning caloric intake, physical fitness, etc, and you should do great!
  • Good luck to you. I understand about how easy lbs creep up on ya. I have been on the sight 1week recording my food and looking at the site at it for months.. Just afraid of failing. Looking forward is easy.. looking back at my wide behind is hard..lol I understand about the pic. I'm the one hiding behind my 13 yearold son.. My hubbie thinks I'm a hottie..lol I understand about being on meds.. I lost 2 sisters in 3 years so I was put on happy pills.. They also help ya gain weight.. I have found that puting my food in as soon as I eat. I can ajust to make better choices.. And that's what it's about!! Andi
  • HEY,HEY,HEY!!! YOU GO BOY!!! YOU FORGOT TO SAY THAT YOUR BEAUTIFUL SISTER IS ALSO ON THIS SITE!!! LOL I LOVE THAT PIC OF YOU AND NATE!! I LIKE HEARING THAT YOU KNOW YOU NEED MORE CAL. , NOW START EATING ALL THOSE PRE MADE HEALTHY PORTIONS OF GREAT FOOD YOUR WIFE IS MAKING. IT WILL BELIEVE IT OR NOT START YOUR WEIGHT COMING OFF MORE FASTER. AS FAR AS WORKING OUT, ANY THING COUNTS, WALK UP AND DOWN THE STAIRS A FEW EXTRA TIME, PULL YOUR KNEES UP WHEN YOU DO THE STAIRS!! ANYTHING GOES!!! LOVE YOU VERY MUCH, AND WE ARE GOING TO DO THIS!!!!