Getting a little discouraged.

Options
My husband had lost almost 50 lbs by eating healthy. I have been on a similar diet and havent lost hardley any. I know men and women are different, but I would like to see more results.

Replies

• miaangel345
    Options
    How much have you been exercising? try lifting weights and toning your muscles! It will increase your metabolism and you will naturally loose more leight!
  • shana8
    shana8 Posts: 3
    Options
    I agree with miaangel, start exercising. If you already do, you might have to go a little onger or up your time/mhp. This will jump start your metabolism. Good luck and stay focused, you will see results! :)
  • ebkins7
    ebkins7 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Men are definately different than women! Don't get discouraged! Your hubby's metabolism is probably way higher than yours (which is typical). Just keep doing what your doing, eat right and exercise!!! You'll make it!
  • vsummers
    Options
    ALL OF THE UPPER POST ARE RIGHT, BUT IT KIND OF MAKES ME LAUGH. REMINDS ME OF THAT THING ON TV, WERE THE HUSBAND AND WIFE ARE DOING THE SAME THING AND HE LOOSES MORE THEN HER, AND HIS PANTS FALL DOWN!!LOL

SORRY, I LAUGH EVERY TIME I SEE IT. MY HUSBAND CAN STOP DRINKING MOUNTAIN DEW FOR A WEEK OR TWO, AND TOTALY LOOSE HIS BIG BELLY, NOT FAIR!!! BUT LOOK AT WHAT ARE BODY CAN DO, WE GOT ALOT MORE GOING ON THEN A MAN. SO SLIP SOME SUGAR IN HIS FOOD AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS. LOL JUST KIDDING, YOUR DOING GREAT!!