HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Options
526984_369308949804598_1475474451_n.jpg

thats how my pregancy was lol

Replies

• ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Only when you see a baby emerging from her!
  • AliDarling
    AliDarling Posts: 373
    Options
    Only when you see a baby emerging from her!

lol nice
  • ElizabethRoad
    Options
    That was Dave Barry. Can't take credit.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    lol I used to have people not believe I was pregnant, I was a lot skinnier in those days lol
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    My rule is dont say anything till they do. I , personally didn't care. At 5-6 months i looked like i was ready to pop and peoples eyes would fall out of their heads when i said "no I'm not due for another 3months". LOL. I just laughed it off, but my husband would get super pissed and say "people are so rude". Whatever, honey, I know I'm as big as a Buick, so I owned that s**t!
  • CarrieQuiteContrary
    CarrieQuiteContrary Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Such a touchy subject! hah.
  • scorl
    scorl Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Yeah someone said to me... "Are you having twins..you're HUGE!" (I was a teacher at the time and it was a sub at the school) UGH DUMB PEOPLE
  • dkelley81
    dkelley81 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I agree with @fleur. I never ask unless they say it first! But maybe that is because I would be ssoo embarrassed myself!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I never ask!!!! F uck that. I'm not stupid!!!!!
  • anabell31
    anabell31 Posts: 268
    Options
    I went to a Motherhood store today because I have a weird body shape at this point and their clothes fit right. The cashier asked me how far along I was. She was MORTIFIED when I said I wasn't pregnant, lol. I couldn't really be offended since I was in a maternity store, but it was pretty funny
  • ElizabethRoad
    Options
    I went to a Motherhood store today because I have a weird body shape at this point and their clothes fit right. The cashier asked me how far along I was. She was MORTIFIED when I said I wasn't pregnant, lol. I couldn't really be offended since I was in a maternity store, but it was pretty funny
    Glad you have a sense of humor about it. In that case I guess it was a reasonable assumption though, not a comment on your body.
  • AliDarling
    AliDarling Posts: 373
    Options
    after i had my baby, and i gained 60 lbs, i went to the store, hubby was watching her, some lady walks up to me, "Are you having twins?"
  • jfrog123
    jfrog123 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I was sitting in a tire shop waiting for a tire to be replaced on my car. There was another woman there, and we sat in silence for a while. Thank goodness I had my face in a book so she couldn't see my face when she casually asked when I was due. I wasn't pregnant. I WAS mortified. I was over 350 pounds at the time, so I understand why she might have thought I was pregnant. That is why I would never ask a woman about her (assumed) pregnancy unless she brought it up.
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Off topic but came to mind..

My favorite Barry quote: Dogs feel very strongly that they should always go with you in the car, in case the need should arise for them to bark violently at nothing right in your ear"
  • ElizabethRoad
    Options
    Off topic but came to mind..

My favorite Barry quote: Dogs feel very strongly that they should always go with you in the car, in case the need should arise for them to bark violently at nothing right in your ear"
    I read so many of his books when I was a kid. Is he still writing?
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    Once at a grocery store, the girl ringing me up congratulated me and I was so confused on what she could possibly be congratulating me for -- I thought, hey, maybe I'm the 10,000th customer and I won a hundred bucks or something, I really couldn't figure it out, so I was like "...What?" and then she was like "Are you pregnant?"

I just shook my head, completely mortified, she started stammering out apologies, I just paid for my groceries and left.

I started working out the next day.