What's your Myers-Briggs Personality and Current Occupation

Options

Replies

• Anastasia0511
    Anastasia0511 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    ENTJ --- I work in the music industry as a production assistant/personal assistant.
  • whatthefitz
    Options
    ESTJ -- I just took the legitimate test and am writing up an assessment now, funny enough! In grad school to be a school counselor right now, but I think I may end up working at a college counseling office.
  • CDG1013
    CDG1013 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    ISTJ - Aeronautical Engineer/Military Officer
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    IDK but I tend towards INTJ on some days. Program Manager
  • AllyCatXandi
    AllyCatXandi Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    ISTJ - currently a student/assistant librarian, aiming for eventual employment within the criminal justice system.
  • jasondcooper
    Options
    INFP, Librarian.
  • mangoduck
    mangoduck Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    ISFJ - Customer service rep (I stock shelves and answer stupid questions) at a health food store.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    I'm an ENFP and I'm going into Psychology.
  • newCourtney
    newCourtney Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    INTJ Instructional Designer
  • basschick
    basschick Posts: 3,502 Member
    Options
    ISTP and I'm a professional musician and elementary school music teacher. Not many people with my personality type in either of those professions! According to the test results, I should be working by myself doing scientific research or crunching numbers. lol
  • waldenfam2
    waldenfam2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    INFJ - I'm an office manager, but I was going to college for software engineering, then I moved. Now I'm starting back up in college to be a medical assistant. Vastly different from the software engineering but I love both fields :)
  • going2befit4ever
    going2befit4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    INFJ and I'm a pediatric nurse
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    INTJ, Software Developer

Yo.
  • hannahamay
    hannahamay Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    INTJ, I want to be a dietitian for teenagers with eating disorders; whether they're struggling with eating too much or not eating enough. I also want to get a degree in Psychology so I can work one-on-one with patients and discuss events in their life that may have lead to having a bad relationship with food. I want to open my own business as well. Even though it says INTJ types are more reserved, I believe I can socialize well when it comes to work. :) I wanted to be dentist but it doesn't excite me as much.
  • rjbrowne82
    rjbrowne82 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    ITSJ - perfect personality for my profession. I'm a Staff Development Coordinator :-)
  • morgan_mfit
    morgan_mfit Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    INTJ - civil engineering undergrad student, wanting to work in water treatment or geo-environmental engineering. Currently working as a graphic designer creating books and media.
  • Ge0rgiana
    Options

So,...who shot first?

Pshaw! Han. Duh.
  • Ge0rgiana
    Options
    INTJ, I want to be a dietitian for teenagers with eating disorders; whether they're struggling with eating too much or not eating enough. I also want to get a degree in Psychology so I can work one-on-one with patients and discuss events in their life that may have lead to having a bad relationship with food. I want to open my own business as well. Even though it says INTJ types are more reserved, I believe I can socialize well when it comes to work. :) I wanted to be dentist but it doesn't excite me as much.

I don't think that's too odd for a Mastermind. I could very well see myself doing the same thing. As reserved and misanthropic as I can be at times, I also really like helping people. And psychology is a hobby. And I also thought about going into dentistry at one time.
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    ESFJ -I'm a realtor ;)
  • youallonsy
    youallonsy Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    E/I NTP unemployed/retired military officer