Hi everybody!

Options
Hey everyone, I have been trying to diet/lose weight/ train for about a year now and always fall off the wagon really quick. Well I am done with that. I worked at a gym a couple of years ago, I was fit and felt great...now, not so much. I have knowledge of training, the human body, and eating right, but NEED to start following what I know.

I am not going to lie, I feel I look overweight, the computer tells me I'm overweight (obese actually) and I want to change that. I have never had the drive to do so, but I do now. I have been eating good and hitting the gym for a solid 4 days. It's a big step, no soda, alcohol or fried food and generally, eating well. I am 210 lbs and 5 foot 10 inches, but I wanna cut down to 175, which seems like a lot but I set my goals high. I know it takes time, I have the patience, I don't expect to lose weight instantly. One to two pounds a week would be perfect, not 20 lbs in a week.

So this is me. My name is Tom, I am 24 years old and a journalism student. I have a bachelor's in politics and I am acquiring my master's in journalism and public relations. I like a lot of different kinds of music, sports are my life and overall, I am a nice genuine guy.

If you guys could add me and give me support, I would reciprocate the thought, no doubt. I have a love for social media, so follow me on Twitter @realtomuddo!

Replies

• samanthamajorie
    samanthamajorie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh your words sound like mine! except for the journalism and politics part ;-)

I'm also training/eating right to be better than I used to be.

Let's do it!
  • dkelley81
    dkelley81 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello Tom! Welcome to this journey with us all! I have a much longer journey than you but I will try my best to encourage you all the way! It sounds like you are on a great start!