Getting ready for pregnancy?

Options
Hi! Just looking to add some female friends who are maybe going through this journey to get ready for pregnancy or in the hopes of helping with getting pregnant.

I have pcos, and I am getting ready for round 2 of ivf. So on top of eating healthy, i'm really trying to regulate the hormones in my environment that may be aggravating my condition. As well as removing any environmental toxins by eating as much organic as possible.

Anyone else hoping for bebe?

I'd love the support. None of my friends or family know what we are doing. We just don't want the extra stress if things don't go so well.

Replies

• xoyasminxo
    xoyasminxo Posts: 132
    Options
    ME! I just sent you an invite! Can't wait to connect with you. How exciting!
  • stephaniec817
    Options
    Hi! Good luck on your journey and I hope your baby comes along soon! I also have PCOS and am worried about having trouble getting pregnant. But that plan is about 5 years off, so hopefully I'll be in a goal place health-wise by then. Feel free to add me!! :smile:
  • Treesy72
    Treesy72 Posts: 230
    Options
    Yes my SO and I plan to start ttc this fall. I know that the healthier you are the better your chances of both concieving and carrying to term. I have lost one son due to preterm labor and have had numerous miscarriages. Also I'm 40 so I need to be very diligent if I want to be successful this time. Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I understand. This is a hopeful yet stressful time for you. Here's to the hopefulness!:drinker: