Looking for friends (herbalife) but all welcome

Options
Hello I'm looking for friends (support) preferably someone who uses herbalife but all support is welcomed I haven't got my package yet but am very excited! I'm trying to lose at least 40-50lbs. Come support and I'll help support you!

Replies

• Caroline244
    Caroline244 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I don't use Herbalife, but I'm happy to add to your support network and add you to mine :-D Add me if you'd like...
  • chabelachan
    chabelachan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I use herbalife. It's so yummy. ^_^
  • tabbykat6802
    tabbykat6802 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    my hubby got us started on herbalife shakes. They are pretty good.
  • jennyjennjen
    Options
    mrsmill09,

I just recently started Herbalife products. It's been almost a month. I haven't lost a lot yet, but I am sticking to this because a friend of mine introduced me to it and he's lost quite a bit of weight. I am on board with this plan because I know it's something I can actually stick to. I've done HCG, which pissed me off and made me eat out of spite. Belly Fat Cure, which is a decent plan, but made me think too much. I've worked out, cut calories, cut sugar, carbs, five years after my first child was born and I feel like it's been a constant battle. So the fact that these shakes taste so good, curb my sweet craving, keep me full, and make me feel healthy is what makes me stick with it. I'm trying to lose about the same amount of weight as you are. My only problem is finding info on these products is difficult. I'd like to have a website with the products and prices and such, but I think you can only get that if you become a distributor and I don't know if I want to do that until I can see this stuff and study it more. I have to budget it into our lives.

Anyway, I'm here for you. I could really use some support too. It's be a very frustrating journey and I know I just need to stick to it.
  • jg4ever
    jg4ever Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I use Herbalife and count calories. I have been using herbalife since about Memorial day weekend and just started today counting calories and using herbalife because I love the products so much. It has been working for my husband but I need something more structured for myself so using herbalife and counting calories will work great im sure.

Feel free to friend request me. :flowerforyou:
  • eboothby
    eboothby Posts: 24
    Options
    I have been doing herbalife for about 5 months and I have lost 30 pounds.. I really love the shakes..
  • OnyxPenguin82
    Options
    If you have ANY questions about Herbalife please let me know! I am here to help and be motivated to continue on my program!:happy:
  • twiglips
    twiglips Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I use the products as well. I started on January 2nd and I feel so much better. I don't take heartburn meds anymore and I have alot more energy. I started slowly with exercise and have been making really good progress. I'm almost halfway to my goal!

Good luck on your journey! : )
  • MissErinPaige
    Options
    I'm going to start this week... and I'm nervous. Mainly just about the hunger! How do you guys deal with the hunger?