hi im new and i need a partner :)!

Options
alrighty well my name is julie :)
I'm 5'1" and 118 lbs. I would like to get down to 105 or lower/higher depending on how my body distributes my weight. i was 150 around this time of last year and i've recently hit a plateau. anyone have similar stats?

Replies

• marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    OMG you lost 50lbs that is great!! Good job
  • dcy007
    dcy007 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi Julie!

I just joined Three day ago and I love it. You and I are similar in size and shar the same goal weight. I 'm 5' 2" , 37 yrs. old and weigh 114 lbs. and have had a hard time geting off these last ten pounds. Keeping track of my food has really helped, I haven't weighed myself yet but can already tell a difference in my clothes. Love the support on this site, I think it will be a huge help to you!

-Denise
  • nancykay
    nancykay Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Nancy. I hit a plateau during the summer and finally got off it during the holidays by Gaining weight! I gained while working day shift for a short time, now I'm back on nights, the kids are back in school and I'm tryng to get a routine back. I've lost a couple of what I gained so hopefully I can keep loosing past where I plateau'd at. Good luck.
  • Alexandra888
    Options
    Hey. I have a similar story. Im 5'2 and used to way 155. I slowly lost the weight but currently i cant seem to lose any weight. Its like i dont have the same motivation i used to and i dont know what happened. Then i found this site and the people on here are really supportive. ive managed to another 3 pounds. I have plenty of tips to use when you start feeling a craving so anytime you need help just ask.
  • julliecat
    Options
    Ohh, I just gained 3 pounds over the holidays so im hoping that will help me get around my plateau! Good luck!
  • julliecat
    Options
    Wow alexandra,I know EXACTLY how you feel! I used to be so motivated and denied junk-food in a second, but now not so much since I've been on vacation from school for the past 3 weeks. And I would love some tips!