20 pound loss! *picts* and first board post

Options
Hey guys! I have been a big reader of the success stories, but haven't posted because I've been waiting for the confidence to do so! I finally hit the 20 lb weight loss mark today! (Actually 21 lbs, but hey!) Anyway, you all have inspired me, and I am hoping that I can do the same. I still have a long way to go, but I can really see the difference in my face. The two pictures below were my wake up call photos! In those pictures I was about 206 (I am 5'4"). About four months ago I hired a trainer and started eating better (after trying and failing several times before). The trainer has really helped me to make the commitment to myself. I am now 185. My goal is 145 so I am a third of the way there!!! I know 21 lbs in four months isn't AMAZING weight loss, but slow and steady wins the race right?? Here are some pictures! I haven't posted before so I hope they are not too big! I am really excited to be a more active board member!

Replies

• laprimrose
    Options
    Good job.. Me too.!!! keep up the hard work!!!
  • klsdwn
    klsdwn Posts: 54
    Options
    We must have had the same thought at the same moment! I just replied to your post as well! Great work!
  • KTlew54
    KTlew54 Posts: 23
    Options
    My goal is 145 so I am a third of the way there!!! I know 21 lbs in four months isn't AMAZING weight loss, but slow and steady wins the race right??

That's amazing to those of us who haven't even done that yet! You go girl! The difference is visible and inspiring!
  • klsdwn
    klsdwn Posts: 54
    Options

That's amazing to those of us who haven't even done that yet! You go girl! The difference is visible and inspiring!

Thank you so much! Good luck to you! You can do it!
  • SweetBee30
    Options
    That's awesome! Keep it up! =)
  • QuestToLose
    QuestToLose Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    21 pounds in four months is great!! Congrats and keep it up!! That's awesome!
  • sonyalbruno
    sonyalbruno Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing!! You look fabulous!! Keep up the great work. You look younger :D
  • stpetegirl
    stpetegirl Posts: 241
    Options
    Big change in your face! Great job!!
  • amberleemoore
    amberleemoore Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Awesome work!!!
  • LizaArg
    LizaArg Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I can totally tell!! Great job!!
    Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!