NSV - Shopping!

Options
This probably sounds really pathetic but although I love clothes shopping I almost always cry in the change rooms when I'm trying on pants. Most often I wouldn't even be able to get the largest size available halfway up my legs or I'd just look horrible in anything that did ( barely ) fit.
I've been doing the 30DS for 9 days now.
Today I went shopping and I found this pair of leggings ( which usually make me look lumpy! ) I really liked. I tried them on and though....DAMN, LOOK AT THEM LEGS! <3

Haha, it felt good :)

Replies

• mrkennethjay
    Options
    That's Fantastic! :)

I bought a pair of size 36 slim Chino Ralph Lauren Rugby pants when i was 237 lbs. They looked awful on me!
    I put them in the closet. Oncei reached 224 i tried them on again and thought wow they fit weird, but they look better.
    Tried them on at 208 and Hot damn! I look great in them, Now that 'm 202 they fit so loose. It blows my mind. I'm smiling just thinking about it.

90% of my clothes dont fit and the other 10% fit loose and weird, I'm donating everything to Goodwill on monday.
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    hehe awesome!!!! Clothing NSVs are always so amazing! Inches lost is a great feeling! Congrats to looking and feeling great in leggings :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!