Hello

Options
I am a newbie also and am really hoping to gain the support we all need while trying to get rid of those excess pounds. I am really looking forward to looking around the site and finding incentives and motivation. I am going to change my lifestyle of eating and hopefully lose some weight in the process! Good Luck to all of you!

Replies

• Lahutto
    Options
    Me, too! I'm tired of my weight fluctuating.
  • hiskid777
    Options
    Thank you good luck to you too. It is so hard but WE can do it!!!!!
  • sescott
    Options
    Hi,

Just started today and looking forward to getting back in shape! This is a great website!
    Good luck to all of you!
  • andrea0617
    andrea0617 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just found this website and think it is great. Is anyone else there trying to do the Belly Fat Cure diet?
  • cupcakes8kr
    cupcakes8kr Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I also started recently (again) Today was my third day and so far so good. I've even bben exercising 30 min. per day. My downfall is the weekend I tend to drink too much. That is where I need the help. Good luck to all.

:heart: Sophie:heart:
  • lisawest
    lisawest Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all of you! This website has some great tools on it!

Piece of advice: Even when you're down, remember this: If you quit you'll never achieve your goal. The only way to get there is to keep going!
  • weebles
    weebles Posts: 50
    Options
    LOL...I ALSO like my weekends with my husband and that is OUR time. Especially after doing daycare all week...I like to relax with a few drinks with my hubby. Guess I will just have to exercise off the calories I consume! ;)