New here and 100lbs to lose. Need friends :)

Options
Hi All!
I'm new here and I'm going to try my hardest to lose 100lbs in 2 years.
Would love to add as many of you to keep me motivated :)

Replies

• purpleplum1214
    purpleplum1214 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
    Feel free to add me, I love meeting new people and us motivating together!! You got this :-)
  • mwcraig34
    mwcraig34 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I added you!
  • Andimaddox
    Options
    Thanks!! :flowerforyou:
  • mrnndj
    mrnndj Posts: 19
    Options
    You can add me, I have over 70 to loose!!!! I also need all the motivation and support I can get. We can buddy together!!!
  • dreja82
    dreja82 Posts: 43
    Options
    Welcome back! I just started back about a week and a half ago also and am going to lose 100lbs! Feel free to add me!
  • sillab
    sillab Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me :) The more support the better! Welcome!
  • DennyCakes
    Options
    I'm new too!! Welcome and feel free to add me!! :happy:
  • vcdcmccoy
    Options
    I'm new too and think this website is great. Feel free to add me!
  • Desertrose2
    Desertrose2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    HELLO I NEW HERE TOO...PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR FRIEND LIST...WE ALL NEED GROUP SUPPORT..:happy:
  • joeysreef
    Options
    Hello ,
    I am new here to this site... I really like it. I decided to actually enter the info in correclyt and not cheat around to "like" the numbers of calories lost or say I didn't eat something.... I think this time around I feel motivated.... {I recently got married and my amazing wife is also exercising {she's looking hotttt....}, so I want to keep myself in good shape for "ME" first but also to keep the "spark" in the relationship...

In our family we've talked the talk but didn't really walk the walk......So time for a change, I started my goal for 3 times a weeks, 30 minute exersise but actually this is my 5th day working out cardio... {On the treadmill for 1hr, I am actually jogging/running at a nice pace.
    I am averaging 3miles or just a little over, non stop for 60 minutes....My wife set up a cool music workout on youtube and a small MP3 player...Keeps your mind on something else other than the execise, we are also setting up a small tv, to alternate between music and tv......

We realized the hardest thing is to say "Ok, lets work out, get dressed and actually jump on the treadmill...} But once you are there, finding the motivation to "not quit" is allllll mental....

Well, I think I said alot....... sorry I got off track.....
    Good luck everybody
  • KayeG79
    KayeG79 Posts: 37
    Options
    Hi there! Sent you a request!!
  • TaraMartini
    Options
    yes! we should all be on the same team! :)
  • jaycgibbs
    Options
    Any of you can add me if you'd like. I started a week or two ago and I've got about 50 to lose. It'd be great to have support :)
  • Jeep429
    Jeep429 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey! You can add me! I need to lose 112 lbs. to get to my goal BMI! :) I am dealing with PCOS which holds me back at times but I would love to be your buddy!
  • KTlew54
    KTlew54 Posts: 23
    Options
    I'm new as well and always need extra friends willing to help encourage me! Feel free to add me.
  • sarebear_1992
    sarebear_1992 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey! feel free to add me, I also need some new buddies. I have 80 to lose, I just lost 10 in the last 2 months or so. :)
  • BrittanyKxo
    Options
    Welcome!! :)
  • tlwright70
    Options
    Welcome!!!! I'm new here too...have lost 60 lbs...still have 45 to go....:grumble:
  • 19547five
    Options
    Hi I'm new here too.. Been on WW just found this today it's fun! I have to lose 100 lbs too I hope!!
  • tara_seay
    tara_seay Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hey hey! I need (now) about 105lbs to lose to where I *think* I'll feel comfortable.. who knows, I might keep going once I lose that! :)

I am hoping to lose that by December 2013, when I am getting married.

Feel free to add me!

I've been doing MFP for 3, almost 4 weeks, and I am down 11lbs!