First Time This Has Been True NSV!!!

Options
rfarinha
rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
For the first time EVER, I weigh what is listed as my weight on my Drivers License!!! :laugh:
CDL.jpg
150.jpg

Replies

• emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV! Good job!!!
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I love it!!! I just had my driver's license renewed and forgot to change that. That is a really awesome NSV!!
  • nachobunny
    nachobunny Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    That is SOOOOOOOO Awesome! I still have 25 to go before I'm not lying anymore. LOL
  • Aukeilagirl
    Aukeilagirl Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Great NSV! Its kind of a scale victory and a non scale victory. Keep up the good work,
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    lol that's awesome!! Good job, keep it up.
  • futurestarz
    Options
    HAHA This is awesome and so true!
  • mrsevanrust
    Options
    I'm so happy for you- that is definitley a VICTORY!!!!!
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Well done! P.S. I love your flipflop tan lines.
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    Nice!! I love the picture of the scale!
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!

That's why I love New Hampshire. They don't put down your actually weight, but instead a number representing what weight "class" you belong to (how they define weight classes, that I'm unsure of). According to my license, I'm listed as a "2."
  • stephfranke
    stephfranke Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Great news!!! Where is it that you have your weight on your DL?? We have height but not weight, thank heavens on ours in Ontario.

Keep up the great work!
  • trinityrecgirl
    Options
    Excellent job! I understand what an awesome feeling that moment is! For the 1st time ever I weigh less then what my Driver's License says (30 pounds less). I plan to wait to get a new one after I hit my goal weight or until it is renewal time.
  • ChiFortunate1
    ChiFortunate1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one with my goal weight on my drivers license!! LOLOL!! :drinker:

21371726.png
  • kelytris
    Options
    This is very inspirational! I hope I can have this kind of success as well! Thanks for posting. This is my first day on this site.
    Take care!
    :happy:
  • wheezybreezy
    wheezybreezy Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! That's one h3ll of a NSV!
  • phyllisann26
    phyllisann26 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Great job! I have about 25 more pounds until I am at the weight on my license :laugh:
  • rfarinha
    rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Great news!!! Where is it that you have your weight on your DL?? We have height but not weight, thank heavens on ours in Ontario.

Keep up the great work!
    @Steph: Next to my height (HT: 5-03) is says WT:150... That's where they put "weight" here in California.

@classycouture: I don't know what is worse... your actual weight, or a weight "CLASS" (ha ha ha)

@Aukeilagirl: I guess you are right... It is a "scale" victory and sort of a non-scale!
  • ncthomas09
    ncthomas09 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! It actually made me pull mine out to check out my weight....keeping in mind I just moved to Arkansas 2.5 years ago and I'm used to a Missouri DL....we don't have weight listed :-/

It's ok though because I think i would be depressed by the amount gained since moving here
  • brendajs
    brendajs Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Ta Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! You did it!!!!!!!!!!!
  • dotmango
    dotmango Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Your NSV is great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!