I dream of .. a big booty!

Options
LOL - I have such a flat *kitten*.. it doesn't help I sit at a desk all day. What exercises can I do that will build muscle to my behind and or make me look like I have a fuller butt ?

Replies

• geeniusatwurk
    geeniusatwurk Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Heavy squats and weighted hip thrusts. You can also go for glute-ham raises if you are feeling adventuresome.
  • Shayzeepoo
    Shayzeepoo Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I dream of that too!!
  • shunlb
    shunlb Posts: 7
    Options
    Hey, the Brazilian Butt Lift is a good wk out vidoe that really helps the butt............. You can order it off the website just do a search, you will love it!!!!
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Hey, the Brazilian Butt Lift is a good wk out vidoe that really helps the butt............. You can order it off the website just do a search, you will love it!!!!

Do squats
  • birdieaz
    birdieaz Posts: 448 Member
    Options

YES! I loved BBL. I'm planning on incorporating it back into my workout routine after I finish with Insanity.
  • Superbritt2drescu
    Superbritt2drescu Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    So far for me ice cream followed by lots of squats is working. :)
  • Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Skinny_Jeans_Soon Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Squats and weighted lunges is working for me also!
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Zumba, with good trainer, ya keep your butt.
  • kyomoon
    kyomoon Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    LOL - I have such a flat *kitten*.. it doesn't help I sit at a desk all day. What exercises can I do that will build muscle to my behind and or make me look like I have a fuller butt ?

You can have some of mine!! I have LOTS to spare! Even when I lose all this weight I'll still have serious booty! :laugh:
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Lol... Squats help a lot!!
  • Blayzn10Tiffers
    Options
    We always want what we dont have lol.. I want a smaller but (well just a smaller body as a whole lol) and you want a bigger one. I actually love my booty and thighs just not everything that comes along with them (love handles and lotsa belly lol)
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Weighted squats worked for me.
  • wannaplay2505
    Options
    I do too! Squats, lunges and dead lifts are the best for a nice booty.
  • corrieville
    corrieville Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I do squats and lunges for my butt.
  • fit_and_fab_after_kids
    Options
    me tooooooooooooooo :)
  • anna_lisa
    anna_lisa Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    then what do you do to reduce the butt.
  • LinaBo
    LinaBo Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Squats, lunges, deadlifts, kickbacks, bridges, repeat. As heavy/high resistance as you can go.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options
    The glutes are just the same as any other muscle. If you want them to grow then you need to stress them via exercises. Things like squats (below parallel not 1/4), barbell hip thrusts, Romanian deadlifts, KB swings etc. are good ones.

As with all muscles you can't grow them out of nothing so you need a calorie surplus also.

For those wanting to lose their butt, I'll assume that it is the fat you are wanting to get rid of. In this case, I still recommend the same exercises but stay in a calorie deficit to lose body fat overall. If like a lot of females you hold stubborn fat on hips/thighs then that will be the last area to lose the fat. It sucks but that's the way it goes.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i also am i victim of pancake bootytis. weighted squats (below parallel) and deadlifts have turned that into high and well formed bootyitis