New here and 100lbs to lose. Need friends :)

Options
2»

Replies

• Lousalt4
    Lousalt4 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have just joined and in a similar situation with a mega goal so will be nice to team up x x x
  • shertastic
    shertastic Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new here as well and have about 70 lbs to lose. I'm 63 and sometimes have a fair amount of energy but not much motivation and I have trouble remembering to write things down when I eat. I try to make better choices so I have been watching my friend Wendy because she just started about a week ago and she has posted some of her amazing looking meals and it is motivating me a little. I am getting ready to travel so I know this will be harder but I am going to go visit Wendy and see how she is changing her cabinets and eating habits.

I am trying to get rid of all the junk food around and when I return I will shop smarter and hope to start exercising more. I plan to walk daily on the beach while I'm away. Wish me luck and I'll keep you posted.

I just cancelled Weight Watchers because it isn't as personal as this one and it costs more than I want to give for what I'm getting out of it.

We all need help and support from fellow life changers......... I don't like the word dieters.... lol
    Good luck to you all.

Sher
  • babymine55
    babymine55 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Congrats on setting a goal and making your first steps! Don't let yourself get discouraged by numbers! You CAN do this! :)

Feel free to add me, support is always better!!
  • HogSandwich
    HogSandwich Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    By all means add me! I love a good duckface avatar.

And signing up for this was a big step in the right direction for me - oh my GOD is it an eye opener.
  • Hey! I'm new too. Trying to lose 110 pounds overall! :P