30 Day Shred

Options
Hello Everyone,

Has anyone tried this program and what have been your results?

Thanks,
JLopez

Replies

• hildie
    hildie Posts: 3
    Options
    I have done it and love Jillian's workouts! I am now choosing a weekly workout plan that incorporates the three videos of hers that I like. This is my blog where you can join in if you want! Even if you want to join in with the Shred, come on over!
    http://www.mommy-mentor.com/2010/01/jillian-michaels-weekly-weight-loss.html#comment-form
  • will4change
    Options
    actually this is my 5th day doing if. I am still on part one and it is a workout!!!!!
    Then only thing is I am not sure how to count my cal. burned.
  • BethJJ12
    Options
    I have it too and I love it! It definitely works if you stick to it! Good luck!!
  • will4change
    Options
    Jlopez,good luck on your day two I am on day five and I can still feel my legs hurt. But it is a good hurt!!! I muct be doing it right. Would you be able to figure out how many cal. you burn??
  • amboardman
    amboardman Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm three days from finishing the 30 day shred, and I would definitely recommend it to everyone! It is very challenging, but you do see and feel results! I've lost 5 1/2 pounds since I started, but I've also lost inches, and I feel great!!! Getting through the first 5 days or so is the hardest part, but hang in there, and you'll be amazed at how much your endurance improves! Good luck!!!:smile:
  • amboardman
    amboardman Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Jlopez,good luck on your day two I am on day five and I can still feel my legs hurt. But it is a good hurt!!! I muct be doing it right. Would you be able to figure out how many cal. you burn??

I log mine as circuit training, general. I'm pretty sure that's probably the most accurate besides having a HRM.
  • olgarc
    olgarc Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I started 30 day shred last year but stopped after about a week. Today I started again, I will combine it with working out at the gym.
  • hildie
    Options
    actually this is my 5th day doing if. I am still on part one and it is a workout!!!!!
    Then only thing is I am not sure how to count my cal. burned.

It is circuit training so 20 minutes of that is what I have done.

Amy
  • hildie
    Options
    I'm three days from finishing the 30 day shred, and I would definitely recommend it to everyone! It is very challenging, but you do see and feel results! I've lost 5 1/2 pounds since I started, but I've also lost inches, and I feel great!!! Getting through the first 5 days or so is the hardest part, but hang in there, and you'll be amazed at how much your endurance improves! Good luck!!!:smile:

Good for you! That is awesome! I finished the 30 Day Slim down at the beginning of January that incorporates her 3 DVD's. That is a great one to move up to!