cream for my coffee

Options
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE to drink coffee. I can't wait for the morning so I can drink my coffee I allow myself 3 cups of coffee. BUT I like my coffee with half and half or regular milk. I would like a more calorie friendly substitude for my coffee. Skim milk, almond milk do not make it thick. P

Replies

• lbragg
    lbragg Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    What about fat free half and half?
  • sara1786
    sara1786 Posts: 101
    Options
    i saw splenda coffee creamers the other day at the grocery. not sure if you'd like those or not but i thought i'd suggest it.
  • marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    i saw splenda coffee creamers the other day at the grocery. not sure if you'd like those or not but i thought i'd suggest it.

Did not see that one. I am going to try Thanks
  • marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    What about fat free half and half?

I'll buy some and see.
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    I love Nestle's Coffee Mate Sugar Free Vanilla Caramel 15C a TBSP....I love my mornin coffee:yawn: :tongue: :yawn:
  • MulattoFox
    Options
    I use Coffee-mate. However, I was doing some digging (google).. I found out that half & half has more fat than Coffee-mate, but Coffee-mate has more calories when you do the math. So, I guess you helped me more than I help you.. but! Coffee-mate does make Fat-free liquid flavors that are rather tolerable.. AND they have half the fat and calories of both.. :happy:
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I dropped to a 5% cream. I use 2 tbsp for each coffee, which is 20 cals. I usually have 2 or 3 coffees a day. I tried with milk...it's just not the same. :noway:
  • clheide
    clheide Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I love-love-love my coffee too...I really like flavored creamers, so I switched to International Delight French Vanilla (sugar free) - 20 cals & 2 g fat per tbsp. I think it tastes better than the fat free versions do. :smile:
  • yessie75
    yessie75 Posts: 152
    Options
    I also use the International Delight French Vanilla (2 tbsp.) with one packet of Splenda. It tastes great! Have you guys seen the McDonald's commercial where the guy tells everybody not to talk to him because he needs to drink coffee first? Well, that's how I am in the morning :grumble: I say that to my kids! :laugh:
  • clheide
    clheide Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    LOL...yes, I love that commercial!!! Not only my family, but even my coworkers know not to mess with me until I've had my coffee! :laugh:
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    Awww this is great news....I thought I was the only one who doesn't want anyone messing with me while "I'm having my coffee" geez Did I mention that I love my Hazelnut coffe with....coffee mate Vanilla Caramel, sugar free, 15 C Tbsp? Oh I guess I did hahah

So good & much cheaper than a Latte at Star Bucks.
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    I luvs me some coffee! I used to use International Delights fat free vanilla... but then I found that what I thought was a non-dairy creamer actually had milk in it and triggered my allergies. I thought to myself, "Oh shooties! (althought shooties wasn't the exact word I used). What am I gonna do now, can't drink black coffee" Eeewwwwwww

Luckily I found Silk brand soy coffee creamer. LIFE SAVER! It's 20 calories a TBSP and has a nice creamy vanilla flavor. I think there was also origninal flavor and hazelnut. Whew!