http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-18770328
For me:
National Below Average :)
Global : Above average :(

Replies

• Spence_
    Spence_ Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    National: You have a lower BMI than 82% of females aged 15-29 in your country.

Global: You have a lower BMI than 56% of females aged 15-29 in the world.

Interesting...! Then again, it's BMI, so who pays any attention to that :P
  • Spence_
    Options
    "Did you know?
    If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would remove 30,062,614 tonnes from the total weight of the world's population."

Haha...
  • SanyamKaushik
    SanyamKaushik Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    "Did you know?
    If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would remove 30,062,614 tonnes from the total weight of the world's population."

Haha...

Hahaha... that would cause cosmic imbalances... and I would add 43,889,970 tonnes.... LOL.
  • Spence_
    Options
    Sorry, finally post on this topic - have you seen the country with the highest BMI is Tonga? Such a small island! I wonder what their staple food is...
  • KitchenAbs
    Options
    Sorry, finally post on this topic - have you seen the country with the highest BMI is Tonga? Such a small island! I wonder what their staple food is...

I was curious so I googled. According to Wiki:

Tongan meals consist of staple foods, such as yam, taro, sweet potato, cassava, fish, pork, and canned meats. One of the most common dishes is cooked taro leaves with coconut cream
  • SanyamKaushik
    SanyamKaushik Posts: 215 Member
    Options

Here you go:
    http://www.eua-island-tonga.com/Tongan-food.html

I should be on the lookout for Eritrea, the ppl with lowest BMI LOL.
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    My BMI is 20.

National
    Below averageYou have a lower BMI than 93% of females aged 30-44 in your country

Global
    Below average
    You have a lower BMI than 77% of females aged 30-44 in the world

If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would remove 46,289,092 tonnes from the total weight of the world's population

You're most like someone from Ethiopia

Interesting!
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    hmm. still 27.. rats.. Lower than 69% of average american bears, 69% higher than the world. sigh.. I'm such a stereotype
  • Nataliaho
    Nataliaho Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    The traditional Tongan diet has been quite negatively affected by overfishing etc. However that being said I know quite a few Tongans and they are big people generally. Most that I know would never be in a healthy BMI even at really low body fat. Same with Samoans.
  • astraldream
    astraldream Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Well it put me as Tonga. :grumble:
  • therapyruns
    therapyruns Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    BMI: 20
    Global: You have a lower BMI than 68% of females aged 15-29 in the world
    National: You have a lower BMI than 91% of females aged 15-29 in your country
    Most like someone from Bhutan
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Below average
    You have a lower BMI than 90% of females aged 15-29 in your country Global

Below average
    You have a lower BMI than 77% of females aged 15-29 in the world

Did you know?
    If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would remove 61,956,901 tonnes from the total weight of the world's population

You're most like someone from Vietnam*
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    I'm a fat greasy slob....

I'm also probably stonger than 97-98% of the world though...
  • amyadell
    amyadell Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm a fat greasy slob....

I'm also probably stonger than 97-98% of the world though...

I too, am a "fat greasy slob" .. Way to make us feel bad!!! I hate those stupid things... You look fine to me!!! I think I look fine too... Got a few pounds to loose for vacay bikinis but who doesn't??? WE ARE STRONG!!! :tongue:
  • Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    28bmi above average for both national and global and most like someone from Croatia.

Lol fck that site Im not even fat.
  • cjdcmom
    cjdcmom Posts: 28
    Options
    Lol first I forgot to change the weight from metric to standard but after I fixed it....I was most like someone from the United States. Go figure considering I'm from Florida:-)