Elliptical NSV

Options
tosmoothash
tosmoothash Posts: 187 Member
My NSV for today---> Guys I finally did it...I mean I really did it. 45 mins on the E L L I P T I C A L!!! Yes you read that right 45 mins...Heck i couldn't believe it myself. 2.7+ miles down. I am feeling great. This is coming from a lady that only uses the elliptical for a 5 min warm up in the morning before I hit the weights; And then finish out my cardio on the treadmill!!! This is a big improvement for me and I am so proud of myself!! :drinker: :bigsmile:

Replies

• nursing23
    Options
    great work! :D keep it up:)
  • Theresa_Potter
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!! Keep up all the hard work. I am waiting to get my elliptical back from my mom at the end of the month.
  • Klizbeth81
    Options
    Way to go, lady! That's awesome!
  • Danette73
    Options
    YAYYYYYY way to go! You are doing great!!!
  • shelbiejo
    shelbiejo Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Good job! I feel like being on any cardio machine for that long is hard so good job!
  • tosmoothash
    tosmoothash Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Thanks every1....I will be back soon w/ more success!!!!:bigsmile:
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Good job, I usually get ready to die around 30 min which is why I do 30 on the ellip and 30 on the treadmill brisk pace and or jogging. Congrats! It will get easier!
  • pmcco
    pmcco Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    hooray! what a great achievement!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!