Any reviews of IconaViv AcaiViv?

Options
I got a good deal offered on IconaViv AcaiViv herbal weight-loss accelerator and I was wondering if anyone has used any of these types of weight-loss accelerators. Are they effective, is it worth it? Does the weight loss maintain after the pills?

Any thoughts?

Replies

• TonyaLynn10
    TonyaLynn10 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing! It was offered in yesterday's Groupon but I cannot find any reviews of this stuff ANYwhere. I kind of want to try it, even if just for the cleansing properties. It does make me nervous that there are no online reviews, not even a mention on Twitter which is unusual given that they claim to have sold thousands.
  • debgetzfit
    Options
    Yep that's where I got the offer too. It sounds like a great thing to try out, but it does seem a bit strange that there are no reviews or mentions of it anywhere...
  • tomeitsme
    Options
    I've looked into this and asked Groupon for a company website today, seeing as this seems like a good deal. So far it looks like it is a spin off of Viv 3 labs. Unfortunately there are only bad reviews once I get there, talks about Fraud charges and their products being medically dangerous.
    I think it's a little fishy anyways seeing as when you do a general search all you get back are pages and pages of deal sites and no company website, there are no concrete reviews for this particular product under this name either.
    Personally, I am going to hold off buying this until I hear back from groupon, and do more research on the company.
  • debgetzfit
    Options
    Thanks for letting us know what you've found out. If you get any info from Groupon, please pass it on!

I guess it's probably one of those things that if it seems too good to be true, it probably is.
  • starranger
    Options
    I ordered and now I wish I haven't. The website listed on the bottles is invalid. I looked at many different blogs and found this website:
    http://iconaviv-2.myshopify.com/

The phone number is invalid. I wrote groupon back for a refund. We will see if they are helpful. Baseline...Im scared.
  • dillonmadness
    Options
    i did research on it too. seems like this product was recently rebranded by a reputable florida lab.
    anyways, good product, i used the acaiviv daily. from the label i get that 600 mg of acai berry antioxidant and a ton
    of calcium. my mom has osteoporosis and i figure that it cant hurt to start taking something that has calcium,
    i cant drink milk, lactose intolerant.
    my goal is lose another 25 lbs. im at 150 now and i cant say that the acaiviv is the only thing im doing.
    i run 2 miles every day now and im feeling like i have more energy. problem is i have to buy new
    clothes darn it!! guess ill just stick to spandex till i hit my size 2 goal.
  • IconaViv
    Options
    Hey guys, I am Will. I am a member here, and also representative from IconaViv. I just wanted to let you guys know that we are a relatively new company, and we have no association with the company Viv 3 Labs or any of their unfair marketing practices.

Our products were developed with all small farm imported materials, as we support small farm initiatives throughout the globe in efforts to provide higher quality ingredients to our customers. So rest assured if you have tried our product, or intend to try our product is is perfectly safe, and has been shown to be very effective when used with an appropriate workout and diet routine.

Further, we also support the organic growth of the raw materials we are using. We do this because we feel it is better for the local & global economies, and their environments to support small farming.

For every package of IconaViv AcaiViv purchased we make a donation to the Brazilian fair-trade co-operative developed through funding from World Vision.

...World Vision group was able to help local farm families begin a fair trade co-operative growing organic melons for large supermarket chains in Europe. The organic farming techniques are better for the environment and farmers now earn a decent price for their crops. This means they can borrow money to invest in their farms. And parents are now able to send their children to school and plan for their future. The community has received a new lease on life because of a fair trading system.

We are hoping to develop a similar initiative for the Brazilian Acai Berries in the US.
  • vhernd
    Options
    I also purchased this from Groupon, and just received it in the mail today. Did a search and really didn't find much of anything except this. I do like their combination of active Ingredients in the tablets, BUT their other ingredients listed have everything that my doctor told me to avoid in supplements because they inhibit the absorption of the active indigents. I don't think that I will take them because of this; and I will send them back to Groupon for a refund. What's the point in taking supplement if you don't get anything from them?
  • gie143
    gie143 Posts: 1
    Options
    Will, I had some questions about the amount of each ingredient? It says that there is a lot of other stuff in it; it says mixed, like raspberry ketone and green tea extract; just to name a couple, and I was wondering how much of each of those ingredients goes into this acai mix? I looked on your website for the list of ingredients and saw only the acai MG and calcium MG and dots in the other catagories, so I was hoping you could help me out!? I have taken raspberry ketone and loved it and when I saw an offer for this product on Groupon but I wanted to inquire more before I purchased anything! Any insight would be greatly appreciated!
  • kmm1221
    kmm1221 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I ordered this product off of groupon, I was worried about it initially since there are not many reviews and the description of the product is quite limited. I had a horrible experience with it. I took it for the first time on an empty stomach (had to guess how to take it since there were no directions but how many to take a day). I was sick within minutes and vomiting. I tried taking it after eating and got sick again. After vomiting it still made me feel really shaky, out of it, light headed, and just in general bad. I have no medical conditions, exercise at a moderate level, and am not on any other medication that could potentially interfere. I would highly advise anyone to stay away from this. It obviously didn't work for me....and for me the symptoms I felt were not worth losing a couple pounds to most likely gain it all back as usually happens when using meds. If anyone has any other questions feel free to ask, although my experience was limited and perhaps an individual one that others would not experience (hopefully....:ohwell: )
  • brittanyrhotalen
    Options
    I ordered this on Groupon and just got it in the mail. I ate a moderate lunch and just took two tablets, I'll let you all know what happens in a few hours.
  • jaggetf
    Options
    I just recieved a bottle in the mail, I bought from groupon, but there is no direction at all as to how we should take these?
    I can't seem to find anything online, at all.... anyone know how to take? (before breakfast, after lunch....) & has a good experience with this?
    I really want to lose weight faster.....
  • jaggetf
    Options
    Hi Will !
    Ok; can you advise how to take the Iconaviv extra strength garcini viv xs? the recommended directions?
    I still can't find reviews on this product...I bought out of groupons....
  • xRiverX
    xRiverX Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I wouldnt waste my time taking these.imo they are placebos and you can get better and healthier results from everyday drinks and food.
    But I guess its all upto you and no one can tell you otherwise.

Companies like these make money from curious people.

eg.a woman who ate cherries all day and drank water lost weight, so a companie made cherry juice and says this can boost your weight loss.
  • yosatan
    Options
    Got them today. I have been on a diet and exercise plan for a year now losing 100+ pounds. I have been on a plateau for about 3 months now. So I saw the groupon and jump at it without thinking of it too much. I had the first 2 pills after my supper, so I will let you guys know if I feel anything abnormal.
  • Nasdaqjc
    Options
    This company is a total scam! When you order the package they tell you nothing about a subscription in the website or the receipt. 30 days later you will receive another package and they charge your credit card $65. I called to cancel, and they said the subscription is cancelled and that I would receive a refund. Since then I have received 3 more packages and 6 charges for $65 a pop. I can't find the original number i used to cancel and the phone number on their website is a fake number. The only recourse I have is to dispute the charges on my credit card. The credit card agent said that she has had numerous complaints about this company. BEWARE!!!!