Day Five...feeling BLAH!

Options
Apparently my motivation didn't get the wake up call this morning. Every ounce that I've felt so far this week has gone out the window, fleeting....flying....running for it's dear life.

I felt fantastic yesterday; ate well, burned lots of calories....that is until hubby got home. We had to run errands and it was late when we finished so we grabbed Olive Garden for dinner. Holy bread sticks!! I ate too much, felt like crap, and it's carried over to today. Not only that, but TOM is here, or about to be.

BAH HUM BUG!!

Replies

• pag41989
    pag41989 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Ah I know that feeling! My hubby made mango salsa the other night and it was soo good. At first it was just a few scoops with some chips and before I knew it half the bag of chips was gone :sad: I felt horrible about it and I have had other dinners like that. I have learned though that you just have to take it day by day and even if you fall off the wagon one day just jump back on. Don't let the guilt ruin the great thing you have going on!
  • Timby1
    Timby1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Just remember, this feeling will pass...just push through it. Make good choices today, get some exercise, do whatever helps with TOM and you the motivation will come back!
  • karijoeide
    karijoeide Posts: 103
    Options
    Every day is a new beginning! If I did not eat properly the day before I do not let it influence the next day...drink lots of water today and get up and exercise for 30 minutes, guarantee you will feel better and get you right back on track!
  • brainfreeze72
    brainfreeze72 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up over enjoying a dinner out! I just started my journey and I've been getting up at 5am every day for 3 weeks. I joined here on Wednesday after my doctors suggestion to help me watch my calories. I think the only thing that motivated me today was that the dogs would be suffering from my lack of motivation. Simply get moving, a body at rest tends to stay at rest... and remind yourself to make healthy choices for meals and snacks and you'll be feeling better in no time.