FINALLY WONDERLAND :)

Options
Ive been on MPF for a few years now but always lose a few lbs then something happens and I gain it back and I stop coming on here becuase I get discouraged.

My heighest weight ( after having my first child) was 308 lbs

In January I had the oppurtunity to join a group in my commminutiy called " The Biggest Winner" there were over 100 people who joined and you went to meetings once a week to weight in an talk and there was classes put on almost everyday to keep you motivated. I started January 18th at 255 lbs I ended May 30th at 207.6 lbs coming in 3rd place :)

From there it was summer and with summer comes BBQ's and Beer and lots of camping so I struggled to keep my weight on track, usually gaining around 8 lbs on a weekend and having to work extra hard all week to lose it.

Today I FINALLY hit WONDERLAND and it feels SOO GOOD :)

I never write posts on here but I do read them so please if your on here to correct my spelling or grammer PLEASE just skip it Thanks!!

0e60b988.jpg

Replies

• Kiki829
    Kiki829 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You should be very proud of yourself. I can't wait to get back there!!!
  • robinso5
    robinso5 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I am super proud of you! i also got to 208 then i gained and now i am 213 give or take some days!
  • sandlerlover
    sandlerlover Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your hard work!
  • AshleyBananas
    Options
    I cant wait for the day where the scale is under the 200 mark when I stand on it.

Congratulations!!
  • MorganLeighRN
    MorganLeighRN Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Keep up the great work :)
  • Mskckaye
    Mskckaye Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Way to go on your accomplishment..I to hope to one day post a story of being in ONE-DER LAND oneday soon.
  • virginia65us
    virginia65us Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! What a milestone! You must feel like a million bucks.
  • ABetterJayme
    ABetterJayme Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I look forward to that day too :)
  • chriscm70
    chriscm70 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's awesome! Congratulations!
  • CupcakeHarpy
    CupcakeHarpy Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Congrats on being persistant and getting so far. I think I'll cry my eyes out when I see that number. :blushing:
  • Stephanie0417
    Stephanie0417 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :smile:
  • PresCharles
    PresCharles Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the great work!
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    That's great!
  • minkakross
    minkakross Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    congratulations, I know how good you must feel right now!
  • rpounds1957
    rpounds1957 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    That's a GREAT accomplishment! Congrats on your weight loss. I'll bet you feel great!! I know what you mean about summer time and barbecues. I have such a weakness for BBQ ribs and sausages. But I tend to try to focus on the trend. My weight trend has been down, although there is a little bit of yo-yo from time to time. In the end, we get smaller, huh?

GREAT JOB!!
  • meaganmorrow1984
    meaganmorrow1984 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Yay!! You look super fantastic!! Keep up the good work!!
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    That is so awesome! Congratulations!
  • debobrien1
    Options
    Yay!! I can't wait to be where you are!! I know how much work it took and how proud you must be!!! Congrats girl!!! :smile:
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I know you must feel awesome :flowerforyou:
  • Brandywithrow
    Options
    Thanks Everyone it does feel great an felt even better waking up this morning an still not seeing the 200's , im actally down another 1.4 lbs!! Maybe not having the stress to get under 200's is gone so now the rest of this weigh can go to :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!