ENCOURAGEMENT NEEDED

Options
Hey guys, I'm someone who really does my best quality work when I am encouraged. So I would love some new friends willing to encourage me !

Replies

• nursing23
    Options
    bump
  • aneexer
    aneexer Posts: 29
    Options
    Hey there :)

You can add me if you like. I log in daily unless something keeps me from doing it :)

Always good to have as much encouragement as possible we all need as a part to keep us motivated :)
  • nursing23
    Options
    :)
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    We're already friends but don't worry, you can do it! :happy:
  • nursing23
    Options
    thank you !!!
  • smithy85
    smithy85 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Added you Hunni x
  • Assassins_Angel
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm on everyday and though I'm struggling with my own weight I'm still here to help and encourage you where I can :)
  • tasiamere
    tasiamere Posts: 233
    Options
    Morning! I'm a daily logger even on the poor days and love the encouragement I get from my friends on here. Feel free to add me we'll exchange motivation, encouragement, gains and losses all in stride towards our goals! Good luck on this journey :-)
  • TheTrimTim
    TheTrimTim Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Us chappies can be good supporters too! :)
  • tasiamere
    tasiamere Posts: 233
    Options
    Morning! I'm a daily logger even on the poor days and love the encouragement I get from my friends on here. Feel free to add me we'll exchange motivation, encouragement, gains and losses all in stride towards our goals! Good luck on this journey :-)
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    I added you, but it still shows your profile as private, and the "add as a friend" option is there too. Hmmm.....
  • LEEAMCC
    LEEAMCC Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've failed at this numerous times before but the key thing for me, "never give up"

One has to remember that every failure can be a stepping stone to something better.

Lee :)
  • tnrunningnurse
    tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I log daily..fellow nurse. You can add me.
  • yankeesforever
    Options
    FR sent!
  • jlilangel
    Options
    you can do it! Start each day and even each exercise saying that you're going to rock it! It may be a struggle, but remember you're putting in the time and effort to be healthy and live your life the best you can. It's always a new day, another chance to get it right or even just improve a little bit. Don't let it all go to waste! You can rock it!!!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    You gotta start now - practicing to motivate and encourage yourself in the funnest most creative ways you can come up with. Youre going to need to know how if youre going to be able to stay in this for the long run.

:flowerforyou:
  • healthylady88
    healthylady88 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Please add me and we can motivate each other!