Back on the Bandwagon

Options
Okay....so it's been awhile since I have been doing this...so I am seriously going to do this now...I am jumping back on the bandwagon...I just need a lot of support and encouragement! All right here we go! :)

Replies

• ForMyAng3ls
    Options
    I'm right there with you! I decided (again) today I'm going to do and get it done once and for all! I notice you have little ones as do I so I know your life is busy but I know it can be done! Good Luck!
  • MrsBorderline
    MrsBorderline Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Me too! I could use more fitness pal friends for encouragement.
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome back ,you've took the first step, now start to walk, feel free to friend request me, I'm always on here and I love supporting, I never judge a diary and don't do the negative vibes either.

WELCOME x
  • susjan
    susjan Posts: 105
    Options
    Welcome back! You made the right choice :-)

Feel free to friend me for support... I log every day and provide the much needed support along the way :-)
  • leanne9876
    leanne9876 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, good on you for taking the first step. MFP is a great site.
    I come on here daily to track food and exercise and check the boards.
    You can add me as a friend I love to help encourage and support my friends.
  • dietcokaholic2
    Options
    Welcome back! Just back myself and would love to support any and all that needed it!
  • squeaker87
    squeaker87 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I want to do it too! I am really sick of starting over! I keep putting off my p90x!
  • trizzell79
    trizzell79 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I also hopped back on the bandwagon 2 weeks ago! Lost 4 lbs already!! Let's stick it out this time!!
  • leyte26
    leyte26 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    i too just jumped back on the band wagon! i have good feelings about this time. anyone feel free to add me! love to give and recive suport!
  • karen4801
    Options
    Add me back too! I tried one of the challenges but found that rather than helping, it brought too much attention to myself - by myself. Rather than eating sensibly, I was eating all I could to stay under the wire. Then I started bargaining with myself which is rather foolish and the weight started upwards rather than downwards! I'm better off not feeling forced or judged - this is my battle at my pace - be it right or wrong!
  • harley1101
    harley1101 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Getting back on track also!!
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. Good luck on your journey! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • betty001
    betty001 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! The first step was the hardest in getting back. You can add me and anyone else that needs and will give motivation. I know I can use all the help I can get too. I log on everyday. :smile:
  • Driving_206
    Driving_206 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm also back on the wagon. Been tracking my food/exercise intake for almost a month. Not sure how much I've lost because I don't want to weight until the 15th-my month anniversary as I find if I weigh myself every week it's stressful for me, but I feel better :)
  • MrsBorderline
    MrsBorderline Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    How's everyone doing since Friday? My weekend eating was terrible, but I did spend most of the weekend playing in the lake, so hopefully that will give me a little balance. I'm excited to have a few new MFP friends to encourage and always welcome more!
    Tori