500 Days on MFP!!!

Options
Who would of thought I'd be on some silly fitness site for 500 days! Certainly not me! I first started using MFP for calorie counting and was using it from my smart phone. It was simple and easy to track calories with such a large food base.

Now MFP, is a part of my daily routine. I can't imagine my new life style and journey with out it or all of you that have touched my life. Some have stayed with me from the beginning which I am going to give props to a few who have touched me in such a deep way. If I leave you out it was not intentional, I am sure we will share some ahhh haa!! moment that changes both our lives before my journey and yours is over.

Thank you Lynn, you are my longest MFP peep! You always say the right things to keep my thinking and focused! Whether it be fitness or personal!!!

My long lost log in buddy MO, I still consider every monumental log in yours as well.

Sarah, my sista from another motha! I miss you! You are with me in spirit everyday. I hope soon we can get the time change of you being half way around the world down so we can find some "us" time again!

Shonda for keeping it real and not being afraid to be who you are!

Beaver for sharing our love of our home state together....(NOT!)

cbeutler you inspire me, not to let myself down!

craft338 your dedication and spirit is phenomenal!

Debbe2 You just keep on going, like the Energizer Bunny!!

Robin you make MFP FUN! I never know what you will say next!!!

jillyt85 you are one of my quiet peeps, I am so proud of your progress! You Rock!

Knottyjen you have such a way with words! Keep pushing forward! You have done so well!!!

Lee your challenges are the bestest and make me pick up the pace. I love your bloody sense of humor!

Lisamarie1226 I am so glad you found the fire again!

Lizzy The logical down to earth one on my MFP peeps list!

Marybeth you just keep chugging along and keeping it real along the way! Thanks for sharing so much of who you are!

nmhawkins I consider you one of those "lifers" on MFP! You never say too much, but I know you are there! I am watching you...LOL

pammbroo you are always so cheerful and say the sweetest things even if you really want to say "Bite It"

patty9013 you keep getting knocked down but you still come back for more. Don't ever stop getting back up! You can do this!!!

rwsrms my loser hubby who refuses to use MFP on a regular basis, because he'd rather be on craigslist looking at the personal ads ( don't ask) ( he has lost 51 bs thus far)

sassycurlzss you will find balance, and make it to where you want to be! Just hang in there!

snowflake AMAZING progress! Keep it up!

TNfirefly YOU CAN DO THIS! I know YOU can! I am here for you!

Waynes World......Keep on Keeping!

Wuggums a plain and simple THANK YOU!

And to all my friends on MFP. If it were not for you, I would not be where I am at today! ( stuck at work for 9 hours on a dreary rainy day) Seriously you keep me motivated and make me feel like I belong.......sniff sniff!

A few may have made my list above more than once, so if you see your name and your log in name it was on purpose!

I have lost some MFP peeps along the way. I hope they continued the journey and have found inner peace!

Alrighty Folks I have work to do! I probably should of wrote this as a blog vs the forums, but HELL I have been on here 500 days now so I can do what I want! RIGHT????........LOVE YOU ALL, yes even you sitting there wondering if you are included!

Take Care~Rhonda

Replies

• Csurviver
    Csurviver Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Your weight loss is awesome! You are truly and inspiratin to me! Thank you and well done! Keep up the good work. It's health for life!
  • vmerie
    vmerie Posts: 36
    Options
    What an accomplishment! You are awesome!
  • JenMull44
    JenMull44 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    You lost 144 lbs .....WOW !!! Congrats, that is an entire person.
  • Ladyzumba
    Ladyzumba Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW! I wanna be just like you when I grow up! Just amazing keep up the great job!
    This is truly a life style change and you started 500 days ago!
  • econut2000
    econut2000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you on your weight loss! Your dedication is awesome :-)
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    YOU my dear are a hero and huge inspiration to me! Congratulations on all your success thus far! I learn from you all the time!