What are some of you non-weight goals?

Options

Replies

• postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to wear non plus sized clothes. Some of those stores and departments are effing DEPRESSING.
  • AMHouse85
    AMHouse85 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I had put on so much weight that I couldn't wear my wedding ring. I was angry and told myself that I would not have it re-sized that I would re-size back down to fit the ring. Now I'm going to have to have it re-sized to a smaller size to fit my finger again!

I want to run a 5k Color Run in 2013

I don't ever want to wear an X-Large again.

I want to be able to go on rides with my kids at the fair/amusement parks!
  • Bonella
    Bonella Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I , too, want to get rid of the muffin top. I would also like to be able to wear a 2 piece swimsuit again and look good in it. We are thinking of going on a cruise in the Spring, and I would LOVE to be at my goal by then.
  • jealous_loser
    Options
    Also, less chub rub. *stupid thighs*
  • xshortiex
    xshortiex Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    A flat stomach.
  • Libb3C
    Libb3C Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I love all the running goals! I don't run but would like to. That may be a goal I add!

Love the wear what you want goals! I am enjoying wearing my 17 year olds clothes! LOL

I want to always have some sort of goal to keep me on track, I have a feeling alot will be travel or exercise related!
  • gioisa75
    gioisa75 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Complete a half marathon and eventually a full marathon!
  • sarah6336
    sarah6336 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    1. Healthy BMI.
    2. Get fit. Namely, be able to run with my dog until she is tired. (And, not me!)
    3. Not have to wear slimming shorts under my skirts.
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    To get into normal sized clothes that I can buy anywhere....and get off all meds
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    All my non scale goals are pretty much fitness related. I want to gain flexibility, strength and endurance. While toning everything, so I look better of course. :wink: I'm also trying to make healthier choices, not just because of calories, but to train myself to eat healthier.
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    Own my FIRST two-piece (NOT bikini :smile: ) by the time I'm 50!
  • MonkRocker
    MonkRocker Posts: 198
    Options
    I want to decide who lives and who dies.

>:)
  • mfpseven
    mfpseven Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    not have stockings roll down my thighs =/

get rid of the love handles
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    again for me that will require plastics! I have mom belly. LOL

I have Dad Moobs but I am going to zap 'em ... Phasers on stun :)
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    To be able to run in public in a sports bra!

^^THIS^^
    Body fat 18%
    Better time on 5k
  • 600racer
    600racer Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I started eating right and exercising in an attempt to beat my chronic fatigue as the result a MTBI (mild traumatic brain injury) from a couple of motorcycle wrecks. My ultimate goal is to be able to do at least one more track day. I've tracked down my old racing leathers and bought them back and they fit so much better than they did the last time I rode.
  • nrd2212
    nrd2212 Posts: 128
    Options
    20% bodyfat.
    Abs.
    Look good in a bikini next summer.
    Size 10 jeans
  • obryanh
    obryanh Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I think my goals are pretty unrelated to poundage...I just want to look better. I'm technically "underweight" by BMI standards but I have zero muscle and too much flab for my taste. Textbook "skinny fat". I want to have muscle and look good, and I don't care if I gain 20 lbs from it.

I also would like to be able to run a 6 minute mile. :-)
  • katicasi82
    katicasi82 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I want to feel as young and as fit as all my friends are, I want to be confident in myself, when I meet new people I don't want to be described as the "chubby girl" any more and I want to feel good about the choices I make every day...but most of all I want to feel as though I am achieving my full potential in every way!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    1. Finish XBX program (9 days to go) daily and move to the maintaining regime (3x per week)
    2. Wear jeans that have buttons/snaps and zippers
    3. Get down to a size (24 or lower) where there are actual choices to pick from
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!