Nice NSV on a Friday :-)

Options
Sooze_1975
Sooze_1975 Posts: 89 Member
I started a new job just over 3 months ago. The new job gives you a company tshirt upon hire. I couldn't wear mine because it was just too tight and exposed the belly roll: not attractive! I have been very reluctant to try the shirt on again since for fear of it making me even more depressed by not fitting after all my hard work. Well today was the day! I also wanted to try a pair of jeans that I haven't been able to wear in well over a year. I said to myself as I was about to attempt this outfit, 'I'm about to be either really depressed or really happy'. Guess what? I'm really happy!!! The shirt and jeans not only fit me, but both are not even close to snug, they are actually both a little loose! Yippeeee!!! I know that I have only lost 11 lbs, but this outfit is proof to me that my body is changing in other ways due to working out. Ahhh, what a good way to start my Friday!! Hope everyone else is off to a good start to their day! :happy:

Replies

• sonianic
    sonianic Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!! Congrats!!

Reminder - never ever say that you have "ONLY lost XX pounds" Be proud - every pound is a heck of a lot of work!! And remember - don't get bogged down by the numbers - use your clothes as your main source of progress indication.

You rock that shirt and jeans today!!!
  • Sooze_1975
    Sooze_1975 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • tigerlily8045
    tigerlily8045 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Yes we all know that the scale lies, especially when you have been working out. Go you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!