Pei Wei

Options
Does anyone know what the serving size is of the entree's that you get from Pei Wei? I looked at their website and couldn't find it and it definitely can't be the WHOLE thing!

Thx

Replies

• ssheldon318
    ssheldon318 Posts: 25
    Options
    Does anyone know what the serving size is of the entree's that you get from Pei Wei? I looked at their website and couldn't find it and it definitely can't be the WHOLE thing!

Thx
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    If you read the PDF it states that each dish is a serving unless noted, like the potstickers. Chinese food is not healthy in restaurant form, most of it is fried and poor cuts of meat and smothered in sauces filled with salt and sugar.
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmm, Pei Wei............................

Maybe find something similar for Panda or PF Chang's...
  • Kimosabe
    Kimosabe Posts: 71
    Options
    Well I hate to break it to u, but what they give you would be there serving size. Doesn't mean we need to eat it all, but when you look up the nutritional info for chinese that's going off of what they give. (Or at least that is what I have found) You can always google it to see what you come up with.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help. :embarassed:
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    http://www.peiwei.com/pdfs/NutritionalInfo2008.pdf

this is the nutritional info. the info provided is for one serving and the very last column is the number of servings per dish.

i always order the vietnamese chicken salad rolls. yummmmm!!!! and only 159 calories for the whole dish!!!!
  • ssheldon318
    ssheldon318 Posts: 25
    Options
    Thanks! :smile:

I didn't see that last column for some reason! I thought for sure the Spicy Korean was at least 4 servings! Yay for me only eating half at a time! And it was Yummy!
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    What's Pei Wei?
  • kaiyacali
    kaiyacali Posts: 175
    Options
    Pei Wei is just about the best stuff ever.
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    What's Pei Wei?

It's a newer Chain restaurant where you order your meal from the cashier and then it's brought to you, no waiters. They serve Asian (Thai, Chinese, Japanese like Soba noodles and miso)

I think a bowl or entree is considered 2 servings. Not sure about that though.
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Sounds good, there's none near me.