What are some of you non-weight goals?

Options

Replies

• kykimball
    kykimball Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to shop in clothing stores that aren't plus sizes! I want to ride the rides at amusement parks with my kids! I also want to zipline! To be able to fit into my daughters clothes so I can steal them from her. :laugh:
  • Chrisxytme
    Chrisxytme Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    1) Run a 5k (signed up for one in September don't think i will be able to run the full distance)
    2) Look good at my wedding, then be able to take my shirt off (without being embarrassed) at the beach for our honeymoon
    3) Have a 2nd child and not gain weight (gained over 30 pounds when my fiancee was pregnant as she had cravings i ate along with her)
  • shimila1101
    Options
    To finally get my basement organized and cleaned out so I can build a home gym.
  • NicoleisQuantized
    NicoleisQuantized Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Ditto on this. I have lost 100 lbs and was told that it is likely that I will require plastic surgery. However, my goal is not to: I am 25 years old and am more than willing to spend a year doing extensive strength training and toning exercises. I am told that this WILL help with lose skin. I have 27% body fat (based on wrist, waist, forearm, and waist measurements) and wish to bring this down to about 15% (which corresponds to a weight loss of 20 lbs). In the end, my ultimate non-weight goal is to look good naked, and be comfortable wearing a bathing suit in public.
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    1) Be healthy! :smile:
    2) Run a 5K...and finish :wink:
    3) Be at a weight smaller than my husband! :blushing:
  • NicoleisQuantized
    NicoleisQuantized Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    ... and run a half marathon, which I have been training for for about a month.
  • GunnerGirl029
    GunnerGirl029 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    all I want for Christmas is a thigh gap.....and a flat tummy
  • kt2134
    kt2134 Posts: 45
    Options
    To be able to run in public in a sports bra!

Lol I love this! I agree completely.
  • kt2134
    kt2134 Posts: 45
    Options
    20% bodyfat.
    Abs.
    Look good in a bikini next summer.
    Size 10 jeans

all of these
  • AmyB69
    AmyB69 Posts: 117
    Options
    Toned enough to wear a bikini if I wanted to (probably would still just do a tankini, but would love the option!)
  • mrsevanrust
    Options
    To be more spontaneous- just decide to go base jumping, or horseback riding, or an amusement park- and not hesitate, or be worried about how my size will be a factor.
  • leslielrd12
    leslielrd12 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Wearing a size 6 again
    Having a body fat % 20-22
    To go to my 10 year high school reunion looking better than I did in High School :)
  • PrincessRunner1
    PrincessRunner1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    To be stronger. My goal was to be able to do ATLEAST 5 pulls up. Not that hard for guys, but I could never do them before!
  • JeanneTops
    JeanneTops Posts: 2,594 Member
    Options
    To be as fit and healthy a year from now as I am today and to reach that same goal every year for the rest of my life. Anything else will just be extra.
  • LuisZav
    LuisZav Posts: 197
    Options
    Wanna be able to take off my shirt and be 100% confident at the beach. Also, wanna be in tip top shape in cause I get into the police academy.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    To reach goal weight and not gain it back and definitely to not be hungry all the time.

To hike the Appalachian Trail start to finish.

I have some old jeans and a skirt I'd like to be able to wear again.
  • likemeinvisible
    Options
    1) resting heart rate to go below 46bpm. That's what I had 17 years ago. I measured 47 yesterday:)
    2) run 120min nonstop at a good pace. I did 90min yesterday with a 12min break.
    3) slightly bigger muscles all over. I'll start on that soon.
    4) be helpful to someone on mfp. I really hope someone reads my posts. It would mean more to me than the above combined.
  • greenbox06
    greenbox06 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    To compete and finish the tough mudder in Feb 13
  • Rage4lightning
    Rage4lightning Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I bought a dress about 6 months ago that should have been in my size...but it wasn't. Instead, I accidentally got it a size too small and since I bought it on clearance, I couldn't return it.

My first mini goal is to wear that dress.

Beyond that, I want to:

1.) be able to go on walks around town with my boyfriend without getting winded
    2.) wear a dress and not look like I'm pregnant when I sit down
    3.) not have to shop exclusively at Torrid for good clothes
    4.) feel less fatigued throughout the day
    5.) be less jiggly
  • 1SlimShaylee
    Options
    i REALLY want to easily fit into a size 4, and i would love to have more defined arms! ♥
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!